What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will they exchange even for mild backlight bleeding issue?

OP
J

julietz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I just went down to the store and the personnel say there is no such thing even though I quoted her my case number. Hence I told her she can always feel free to call the senior advisor that I have spoken to for verification. After she confirmed via phone that I was getting a free replacement, her attitude turned humble immediately. Not such a great service at the center but at least I'm satisfied with apple's service and I'm getting a free replacement. However, I have to wait for 2-3 weeks since they have no stocks right now =(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you informed the Service Centre too. Hopefully, they'll be more helpful to customers in the future. Sorry, though, that you have to wait for your iPad.

Tim

emptypeace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not Surprised

I'm actually not at all surprised at the service you received. Singapore is infamous for its low service standards especially when it comes to tech products. I guess what makes it worse is that there is no official "Apple Store" and just authorized resellers.

From my experience the Apple Store in the Cineleisure mall had the best customer service - having said that, I haven't been there in a year but try your luck there.

OP
J

julietz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I'm pretty ashamed of the service standard in Singapore and it's true that all the stores are just authorized resellers and none are owned officially by Apple.

The one at cineleisure had closed down few years back and the new one at Wheelocks....well my experience with them pretty much said everything about them.

Most reactions