What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it safe to exchange my iPad 2 now?

Reaction score
Rudinater said:
What a complete waste of time, If I have to run some test to find a other wise unnoticed problem THEN IT'S NOT A PROBLEM.

Although I respect ur input but still it is not an accurate statement to give the impression that your device is a problem free, when some of us wants to measure how random is the problem. Talking about testing doesn't mean nessesserly taking it to a dark bathroom. But normal human day to day testing. Like watching a wide screen movie (with black strips at the top and the bottom) or maybe reading a book in the night mode (white text on a black screen and that's how i discovered mine)

If u don't use it in a way that doesn't expose the problem it's good for u. But at least try to be precise.

It's mind over matter . If we don't mind, it doesn't matter

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As soon as I get back to the UK I will be paying a visit to the apple guys to discuss my bleeding issues.

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As soon as I get back to the UK I will be paying a visit to the apple guys to discuss my bleeding issues.

Have you thought about a tourniquet or at lease applying direct pressure. All that bleeding if not stopped can contribute to shock. Plus there is the mess that it can leave everywhere;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god. I am in hysterics over that one! I love that answer! Sorry OP, I know it doesn't answer your question but that was so funny!

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just exchanged mine. My replacement unit does not have bleeding issues.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some light bleeding on all four corners and would like to exchange my iPad, but I don't want to get a new one with the same problem.

Is it safe to exchange now? Are current batches rid of the light bleed problem?

I'm asking here because you guys know more than the so called geniuses at the Apple store.

Use it for 360 days then exchange it under the 1 year warranty. They might give you a new one! By then, they will have hundreds on the shelf.

Most reactions

Latest posts