What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

excel and ipad?

bravobby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm considering purchasing an iPad soon but I'm concerned it may not live up to my expectations and I cannot find the info I am specifically looking for. I use excel for work. I work in retail and I use a spreadsheet I created to communicate weekly result on business metrics. I need to able to sort a table by a specific column and I need rule I have on my table to still function. Such as cell A1 + a2 = cell a3. If cell a3 were to fall in a set value range then the fill of that cell would change to a particular color to signify if it was overbudget or under budget. So basically, does numbers for iPad support table sorting and rules?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Numbers imports, edits, and exports xls files. You can even output as PDF to share with someone easily.

Most reactions