What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything to do with XMAS!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
At the risk of violating some silly IPF rule, I must point out that the word pud is not much better.

You likely mean Christmas Breasts.

Or perhaps pudding? I do enjoy a nice Christmas pudding. I like the instant chocolate pudding with a splash of rum. Or several splashes of rum and no pudding required.

Ah, the divide of our common language!

This reminds me of: Bonnet or Hood, Boot or Trunk, etc.... <VBG>

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't forget to post early for Xmas.

I've been reminded all year long to update my Xmas mailing (spell check offered up mauling :D ) list. I'm just working on it!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Sorry Richard,I don't send Christmas cards.
I send a personnal email instead.

I tend to use email messages too, but some folk prefer snail mail! I expect the snails are very slow leaving your paradise. :)

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trust you Bob! Ha ha. Nothing wrong with the word pud. We Brits use it all the time! Yes, Richard, spellchecker is still alive! You'd think we'd have killed it off by now!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Yes, but over here, it means something different and with the right twist on an interpretation of the rules of ipf, it could cause things to happen.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
22 days to Xmas! I haven't even started yet! Way too late this year! No time! Two more weeks at school and then off for two weeks, I literally can't wait! Hubby gets 10 days after Xmas so yippee! Come on you guys! Where are you all? I know you must have decorated by now!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Christmas decorations are almost complete, waiting for hubby to get the last boxes from the store room, I daren't interfere with his carefully controlled MESS! Almost finished the present buying, who have I forgotten? Christmas is at our place so need to go through the cookbooks and plan our menu. Need to start wrapping all the presents. So much to do, so little time!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
robertlc said:
Decorated and 99% of presents bought and wrapped.

Wow, you're good!!! Reminds me of the Xmas champ lady on TV!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Joy oh joy, I found some Heston Blumenthal Xmas puddings at the supermarket. Those puddings with the orange in them. Bought a large one, and a small version with a clementine in it, to check out the taste.

I am busily updating the family tree in readiness for the Xmas newsletter. A couple of new cousins, #x removed, contacted me - one in April, and the other in September. One lives on Devon, and the other in Lincolnshire. Apparently the Lincs family has a sausage recipe which they use at their shop.

The build up is good.....

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tree just done, after days of procrastinating. Husband has put up lights outside. Buying remaining gifts all online tomorrow and sending straight to kids in the family. Then it will just be festivities to attend and host, and a week off for Christmas.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Many of the neighbors have their outdoor displays and lights up now. Makes driving at night a bit better. We have a few that go all out!

Most reactions

Latest posts