What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every DJ products company wants an "iPad Midi Controller"

Spektakx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was contacted by the CEO of DJTechPro to design and promote a midi controller for the iPad, which we would show at NAMM next year. Unfortunately, as with all of my endeavors in the DJ business, this was another attempt to take my ideas and work and give me nothing in return. I designed a controller anyways, but posted the design for the public to see...hey if it's going to be given away...I might as well give it to everybody.

And if you're one of those smart-alec types who say there is nothing novel about my design, THEN PLEASE POST THE LINKS TO SOMETHING LIKE IT..

As of today, there are no controllers that place the iPad near the user & use the iPad as "primary control surface" The reason there are no controllers like this is because the people designing crap like the IDJ Pro don't spend a lot of time DJing. They are too busy out partying with the money they scam from their customers with the ideas they steal from guys like me...

Yes, I am for real. I have been a beta-tester for over five years, which in the DJ business is code for "hey, tell us all your ideas, cause we don't have any of our own"
here's my page.
http://spektakx.com/
I
f you scroll down, you can see another version of the controller, which was designed for use with production software.

Most reactions

Latest posts