What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error Message 13019

mocphoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently uploaded a suggested upgrade to my I-Pad. It was supposed to give new features such as wireless printing, ability to imporve organizing apps, etc. Upload went well then an error 13019 appeared. Now when I sync my I-Pad, it goes through steps 1-4 just fine. When #5 comes up and it says, "syncing photos", I get the error message. I can still upload photos, apps, etc, but no longer have the ability to load new videos from one of my video services. I can see them in the software library collection, but can't get them into the I-Pad.

Can someone offer some suggestions?

Martin

PS Would resetting the I-Pad to original facory settings get rid of the
"new" software updates and take me back to square one?

Last edited:

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this article, not sure if it will help.

iTunes: Error 13019 during sync

Also, try unchecking all videos, then synch. If it completes, go in and re-check the videos you want and sync again and see if it works.

Last edited:
OP
M

mocphoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanted to send a follow up to your suggestion to un-check videos, sync, etc. I did that procedure and the error message no longer reared it's ugly head. Ok, progress. Still could not get it to reload videos when checked or unchecked. I then decided to go in to the video holdings in I-Tunes to see if anything was amiss. When I looked a the list, I noticed that most everyone no longer had the blue dot in the left hand corner. More like an exclamation mark or question mark. With that in mine, I deleted everything and reloaded all my videos. At this point in time, everything is loading back the way it used to. No error message, etc. I'm wondering if during the on line upgrade period if something got corrupted in my video files and making them unable to be accessed.

Just a thought.

Martin

Most reactions

Latest posts