What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 4.2 Synced problem

Shaydujr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After downloading the latest version software 4.2 I am getting the following message after a sync attempt is completed in iTunes 10.1... The iPad (name) iPad cannot be synced. An unknown error occured (13019). Everything appears to be working except my video files are not being synced. Can you provide a reason why this error message appears and a sync does not finalize? Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your antivirus software. Turn off and try to resync. If that doesn't work try to do a uninstall of iTunes and re-download and install.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As IpadBiz said, do a uninstall and redownload,
Everything appears to be working except my video files are not being synced. Can you provide a reason why this error message appears and a sync does not finalize?
- and another thing is check the video files are compatible with the iPad supported formats.
Well, for sync contents to iPad, this tips "Sync Content to the iPad with iTunes" which covered:
Sync video / movies to iPad with iTunes
Sync music to the iPad with iTunes
Sync pictures / photos to iPad with iTunes
Sync apps / applications to iPad with iTunes
might can do some help for those have problem with sync to iPad.

Most reactions