What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error 3194 , 1600 and 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMotionless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I use TinyUmbrela to get pass the error 3194 when restoring in normal mode it went through but when iTunes is is praparing my iPad to restore my iPad shuts off, goes to recovery mode and pop me a problem on iTunes an error 21. I've alredy tried turning off all protection and anti virus program and even switch to a another computer and reformatted it I still get error 21 so I've tried putting my device on DFU mode to avoid the error 21 but I get an error 1600 but my iPad is on proper DFU mode.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MarkMotionless said:
When I use TinyUmbrela to get pass the error 3194 when restoring in normal mode it went through but when iTunes is is praparing my iPad to restore my iPad shuts off, goes to recovery mode and pop me a problem on iTunes an error 21. I've alredy tried turning off all protection and anti virus program and even switch to a another computer and reformatted it I still get error 21 so I've tried putting my device on DFU mode to avoid the error 21 but I get an error 1600 but my iPad is on proper DFU mode.

What version of IOS are you attempting to restore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts