What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emails, imessage notifications

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

For some reason I am having a problem with my @me.com account. I can send emails and they are taking up to 24 hours to arrive at destination, and several hours for replies. I'm sending to my fiancé in Oz, from UK, I can be talking to him on his iPhone and send the email and it doesn't arrive, then I'll get random replies from him to an email I sent two days ago, which he thinks I've just sent! And I have cousins in Oz, we use iMessage as they have iPads as well, and I can send a message and they don't get it for day's! And yes, I know there is a time difference but I'm talking about when we are all awake at the same time! We have no trouble at all using gmail or Facebook to communicate.

Has anyone else experienced this? Some emails just never arrive at all.

I'm running iOS 5 on iPad 2

Thanks!!!

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was doing some home work on your subject. I did a quick google search. I found this seems to be quite common in the Mac Email world. I havent seen any fixes, but I just started checking things out.

Most reactions