What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what gone wrong with iMessage

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone! i have an Ipad 2 iOS 5.0.1 jb that doesn' t work with iMessage . if i tra to send a photo, that doesn t arrive , while if i send it to myself it works. what it can be'? there are somes app OR tweak that gone in conflict with iMessage??

Sent from my iPad using Bird

OP
M

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no one knows??

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you haven't already, reset your iPad by holding the home and wake/sleep button together. Perhaps check our contacts. You may have to delete them then add them again.

OP
M

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I not understood the contact case

Sent from my virtualbird using Tappapappa talke

OP
M

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Up

Sent from my virtualbird using Tappapappa talke

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi everyone! i have an Ipad 2 iOS 5.0.1 jb that doesn' t work with iMessage . if i tra to send a photo, that doesn t arrive , while if i send it to myself it works. what it can be'? there are somes app OR tweak that gone in conflict with iMessage??

Hi maxxo. If you have an app that is acting strangely, the following has often been a good fix.
Double-press the home button, or do a 4-finger swipe upward, to show a row of icons on the bottom multi-task bar. Press and hold any icon until they all jiggle. ("Contorcesi")

Then press and hold that iMessage icon and you will see a red minus circle. Tap on the Minus to fully close the app ( you won't lose it) then return to the home screen and restart your iPad ( hold down the power button then slide the slider to On.)
Tell us how you got on, there will be other solutions if no luck.
Regards, Andrew

OP
M

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nothing .
photo arrived only if i send it to myself, while if i send to other numbers it doesnt work good

OP
M

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don t want do it ! i want ripari, what tweak goes wrong with iMessage?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maxxo said:
i don t want do it ! i want ripari, what tweak goes wrong with iMessage?

Why don't you try removing the tweaks one at a time, starting with the most recently added, until iMessage starts working again. The tweak that was removed just before iMessage started working is the offending tweak. You can put back all the other tweaks.

OP
M

maxxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't you try removing the tweaks one at a time, starting with the most recently added, until iMessage starts working again. The tweak that was removed just before iMessage started working is the offending tweak. You can put back all the other tweaks.

same's reset. better The last one.

Sent from my iPad using B

Most reactions