What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email select all option

kostnkost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to select all messages in the email app instead of selecting each individual email for deletion? In my Hotmail account, I get a lot of junk mail and would like an option to select all.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There defiantly is because I used it only about 5 days ago when I found it by accident. Unfortunately I've now forgotten how :/.

EDIT: I've found it, unfortunately it can only be used to delete all from the trash box.

Last edited:
OP
kostnkost

kostnkost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There defiantly is because I used it only about 5 days ago when I found it by accident. Unfortunately I've now forgotten how :/.

EDIT: I've found it, unfortunately it can only be used to delete all from the trash box.

Yeah I just did a google search for this and this is one of the things you can not do in your Inbox, Junk Folder etc. Guess I will do my batch deletions on my computer when I get home.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Closest you can get is to choose the Edit option and mark all the emails manually, then delete.

Or you can use Safari to visit the web site and use whatever tools are there; if they work. (not a hotmail user).

Most reactions

Latest posts