What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EL3MENT iPad - Winterboard

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
El3MENT iPad is a very creative theme with icons like no other. The theme has full custom UI and comes with 2 springboards, SBSettings theme, a weather and date widget, custom lockscreen, and more. The creator for this theme goes by the name @_toyvan_ on twitter and has other great themes for the iPad and iPhone as well. Here are some screenshots. You can get this theme in Cydia by "searching" for it or by going to the "theme it store". It's only 1.99!!

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-820190107.png
    image-820190107.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 1,240
  • image-2926858148.png
    image-2926858148.png
    462.5 KB · Views: 1,069
  • image-4114375541.png
    image-4114375541.png
    497 KB · Views: 896
  • image-3550637647.png
    image-3550637647.png
    106 KB · Views: 752
  • image-4040358734.png
    image-4040358734.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 774

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I liked the idea behind this one D LA ROC but the only thing that put me off was the colour scheme.........it's Manchester Uniteds colours........they are a football club over here who nobody likes LOL.
Apart from that it looks a greaaaat theme!! Keep 'em coming, really enjoying seeing all these different themes!!

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I liked the idea behind this one D LA ROC but the only thing that put me off was the colour scheme.........it's Manchester Uniteds colours........they are a football club over here who nobody likes LOL.
Apart from that it looks a greaaaat theme!! Keep 'em coming, really enjoying seeing all these different themes!!

No problem! I know the iPhone version has color mods for this theme (I love the blue one!) so maybe he will update it and there will be color mods for the iPad too! Hopefully..

iLoveMyiPad2!

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Aahhhh Blue and White...the mighty Blackburn Rovers......much better ha ha

As a footnote mate.....how many different themes have you got on your iPad??

Right now I only have 4 on my iPad because I had to restore the other day, but I'm adding them all back slowly but surely. I have probably every theme that's for the iPad. :) for the iPhone, I have at least 40! I love themes. I'm on twitter and talk to all the themers so I stay up on when a new theme is about to drop. Like SmokeyHaz3 for the iPad, which should be in Cydia in about a week or so. That's gonna be an AWESOME iPad theme!

iLoveMyiPad2!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I'd love to know how these guys create their themes, I have so many ideas in my head but absolutely no computer knowledge......I started with a Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81.....try googling that.....it had 1k of memory expandable to 16k.....I could program those ok.....but the new pcs and tablets.....way to complicated!!

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I'd love to know how these guys create their themes, I have so many ideas in my head but absolutely no computer knowledge......I started with a Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81.....try googling that.....it had 1k of memory expandable to 16k.....I could program those ok.....but the new pcs and tablets.....way to complicated!!

To my understanding, the better you are at Photoshop, the better you will be at themeing. Plus theres coding, which I don't understand that well, and knowing what files to edit. I think there's like over 300 files you have to edit and customize to make a full theme. These guys put in endless hours to make these themes! I admire them for being so dedicated to something that some would consider just a hobby. Sure they charge a little money for their themes, but nowadays, everyone cracks them so they don't really make too much. I know a couple themers that only will release a theme through Email and Paypal at first, that way it doesn't get cracked as fast so they can make a little bit of loot before they put it in Cydia. I wish I knew how to make themes or even if I knew how to port iPhone themes to iPad! That would be awesome! I would port EVERY iPhone theme to iPad!!

iLoveMyiPad2!

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ToyVan is my favorite author. He updated his glass orb theme to have the ipad 2 icons, so he probably did the same for this. He also provides an icon template for his themes , so you can theme your own icons. Useful for the less popular cydia apps that didnt get themed.

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
To my understanding, the better you are at Photoshop, the better you will be at themeing. Plus theres coding, which I don't understand that well, and knowing what files to edit. I think there's like over 300 files you have to edit and customize to make a full theme. These guys put in endless hours to make these themes! I admire them for being so dedicated to something that some would consider just a hobby. Sure they charge a little money for their themes, but nowadays, everyone cracks them so they don't really make too much. I know a couple themers that only will release a theme through Email and Paypal at first, that way it doesn't get cracked as fast so they can make a little bit of loot before they put it in Cydia. I wish I knew how to make themes or even if I knew how to port iPhone themes to iPad! That would be awesome! I would port EVERY iPhone theme to iPad!!

iLoveMyiPad2!

I learned how to theme icons on the ipad and how it works, but thats about it :/

Theming icons on the ipad is harder and ALOT more time consuming than the iphone, so thats probably why there arent many ipad themes.

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Words of wisdom: if you really like themes, It's good to get to know the theme creators and modders on Twitter. ;)

Edit: the Blue Mod is now in Cydia!

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-1432713702.png
    image-1432713702.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 992
  • image-2373854683.png
    image-2373854683.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • image-511824161.png
    image-511824161.png
    516.6 KB · Views: 1,012