What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy pictorial shortcuts & Helpful places. - For People new to the iPad.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How to create a new folder in Mail. Only works with IMAP and Exchange accounts. Sorry POPers.

CreateEmailFolder.jpg

jon229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have hundreds of photo's in the camera roll. I can jump to the top from any photo. I'd like to know if I can jump to the bottom.
Right now I have to scroll multiple times to get to the bottom. Since the most recent is at the bottom it's a pain to get there.
Is there a trick to get me there?
Jon

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now THAT would be great! To get to the last photo which is usually the one you want to see anyway would be wonderful!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have hundreds of photo's in the camera roll. I can jump to the top from any photo. I'd like to know if I can jump to the bottom.
Right now I have to scroll multiple times to get to the bottom. Since the most recent is at the bottom it's a pain to get there.
Is there a trick to get me there?
Jon

Not that I know of.

You can get to the bottom using the Camera app though. Just tap on the last picture in the lower left when in picture taking mode, then tap the Camera Roll button at the top left when the picture opens. You'll be at the bottom of the Camera Roll.

You can View, Share, and Delete photos this way, but that is about all.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Not that I know of.

You can get to the bottom using the Camera app though. Just tap on the last picture in the lower left when in picture taking mode, then tap the Camera Roll button at the top left when the picture opens. You'll be at the bottom of the Camera Roll.

You can View, Share, and Delete photos this way, but that is about all.

Great tip, especially for those that keep thousands of pics on their iPad.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Place a bookmark in the BookMark Bar and/or create a bookmark shortcut (icon) on the Home Screen.

SafariShortcuts.jpg

Edit: Adding iOS 6 version:

BookmarkSiteiOS6.png

Last edited:

lilbayer2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I use iPad 2 and already tried that but not work. Am trying to delete several photos.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
New with iOS 6, share your calendars with other iCloud users.

iCloudCalShare.jpg

Note: You could already do this in a computer browser at icloud.com. The new part is being able to do it on the iPad.

Most reactions