Rebecca1153 iPF Noob Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Jun 19, 2013 #1 How do I get E-Books on my iPad?
AdmiralAdama iPad Fan Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 9,554 Reaction score 628 Location Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth Jun 19, 2013 #2 A good start is downloading them from the 'iBooks' app or installing the 'Kindle' app (free) and downloading content from there. AA Sent from my iPhone using iPF
A good start is downloading them from the 'iBooks' app or installing the 'Kindle' app (free) and downloading content from there. AA Sent from my iPhone using iPF
OP OP Rebecca1153 iPF Noob Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Jun 19, 2013 #3 No. E-Books from your library .
AdmiralAdama iPad Fan Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 9,554 Reaction score 628 Location Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth Jun 19, 2013 #4 Sorry. I use 'OverDrive' to access books from my local library. http://www.overdrive.com/ AA Sent from my iPhone using iPF
Sorry. I use 'OverDrive' to access books from my local library. http://www.overdrive.com/ AA Sent from my iPhone using iPF