What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading books from Library

Lindeyhop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya, can someone please tell me where I am going wrong cos. I think I must be missing some logical obvious step. I downloaded a book from my local library, it told me to install Bluefire which I did, then I needed an Adobe ID which I got from their web site. Authorised it when I received an e mail then went back to find the book but it is obviously being read in space somewhere!!!!!! I can't find it anywhere on my iPad. The library say the book is out on loan - to me -so I think I am missing the point somewhere. I have downloaded a free book which appears in the Bluefire reader index and I also have one in the ibooks store. It's not the end of the world if the book has gone missing but it's bugging me that I don't know how to locate it.

Thankyou
L :(

Rasmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been downloading ebooks with my IPad 2 using overdrive console with my local library since it came out. I have recently upgraded to the IPad 4 w/Retina display and continue to download from the library. However I have downloaded the kindle app. And when I download the ebook I go with the kindle edition. It also has an awesome library for all your ebooks. On another note if you go.with Audio Books try Ambling BookPlayer Pro. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts