What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DVD to ipad please help

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,

I purchased a triple play dvd and when I tried to download my digital copy using itunes it wouldn't work. so I had to download the windows media version which won't play on the ipad or convert using handbrake.

so I used dvd decrypter and ripped the movies files to my hard drive. Now when I go to use them in handbrake it only lets me convert one file, how do I convert all my vob files into just one mp4 file??

is there an easier way?

thanks

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've also used a program called xvid4psp @ Winnydows Home also free. Not sure how it compares to handbrake though. It encodes for all different formats. And joins multiple vob files to make 1 file. Haven't used it in a while since pc has been broken.

Last edited:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean combining video files? Then you could use iMovie or something.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Do you mean combining video files? Then you could use iMovie or something.

i may give that a go!

cheers

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
I've also used a program called xvid4psp @ Winnydows Home also free. Not sure how it compares to handbrake though. It encodes for all different formats. And joins multiple vob files to make 1 file. Haven't used it in a while since pc has been broken.

hmm, never heard of that one, i'll look into it, thanks!

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased wondershare DVD to iPad and it works really well and quite fast, overall I'm very happy

Most reactions

Latest posts