What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Converting a DVD help needed

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FoxrealVideo said:
Foxreal DVD Ripper is just the one you need. It has merge function, can help you to merge muliti files into one

I tried the demo, which is very tidy seems no quicker than what I already use 'convert any DVD professional' which is much the dame, but don't shrink to one file.

Having junked my tower a while back, i'm using an ASUS centrino laptop, which takes about 2 hours per movie on average.

Speed of DVD conversion once you have a decent program, like any video app is heavily affected by horse power, anyone thinking to convert their media should be aware if this.

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use ideal DVD to avi converter. Let's me rip DVDs as an avi file onto my computer for streaming on my ps3. It has worked for every dvd i have thrown at it so far If you want to put it on your iPad, download real player which let's you convert the avi file into almost any format you please.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts