What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox

nancy42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent an excel spreadsheet from my computer to iPad. Can I make changes on the iPad and send them back to my computer?

johnhyunyoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may be mistaken but I believe you're going to need to have an app that runs office in order to edit.
For example, I use docstogo. You can run ms word and excel on it, save it to your iPad, and (in my case) send it to drop box to store on your computer (I have a MacBook pro) or your iPhone if you have one.
Hope this helps!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
pastorjosh said:
I use quick office, and it works wonderfully.

Absolutely agree, just went on a business trip to Australia and was really happy to have herad about this marvellous App! Editing Word, Excel Powerpoint with an almost known Interface is really a great help.
Have seen others like SmartOffice which offer you possibilities to edit same files, but with an own Interface which you might start to like if what you want is to familiarize with that app, but not if you just want to edit your files....
Another plus: from within quickoffice you can send several files by email (in one message), something I did not see before...

Most reactions

Latest posts