What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1Password Pro advantages?

bbmountain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what the advantages of using 1Password Pro are? I'll explain that a bit! I currently have a spreadsheet with all of my usernames/passwords that I store at Google Documents. I'm able to access this spreadsheet from all of my computers and from my iPad. From what I understand about 1Password Pro it can be synched across all of one's computers via Dropbox. Is this really any different than being able to have access to that information at Google Docs? I find myself interested in 1Password Pro but have started to wonder if it offers any advantages that I don't already enjoy.

Last edited:

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what the advantages of using 1Password Pro are? I'll explain that a bit! I currently have a spreadsheet with all of my usernames/passwords that I store at Google Documents. I'm able to access this spreadsheet from all of my computers and from my iPad. From what I understand about 1Password Pro it can be synched across all of one's computers via Dropbox. Is this really any different than being able to have access to that information at Google Docs? I find myself interested in 1Password Pro but have started to wonder if it offers any advantages that I don't already enjoy.

I have 1Password for my Ipad and love it. I also tried LastPass recently. I like this but have not really embraced it. LastPass is free and can be accessed anywhere. The Tab Browser Last Pass download for iPad is jumpy when you scroll. I am not that familiar with Google Docs-is your data encrypted? I also tried another Password app for the Ipad but it was way to similar to a PC interface vs Mac interface. I like 1PW I just have not bought the version for my Mac yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts