What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox Referral Thread.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I suppose we can try your way but I see two issues right away.

1. It will be very hard to keep track of who gets next since it's constantly changing.

2. You will probably get only one referral as more people join in, they get to take next one that could have gone back to beginning. Basically as new people join in, they will be on the list right away so unless people stops joining in, you probably only get one and never get referral again

Keeping track should be easy, as people can just work their way down the thread. I agree that as the list gets longer, there will be fewer multiple referrals. As it is though, it seems no one is making past your name (even me!). Is there some point where we'll move beyond the first name?

jeremygaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
here is my dropbox link... thanks!

www dropbox com/referrals/NTI2NDM1OTk

Diamond3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just another Dropbox referral link, in case somebody wants to give + receive some extra free space: www dropbox com/referrals/NTQ5MzE5Mzc5?src=7
Thanks! :D

hedgecrw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One More Link

Here's one more referral link...lots left!! It's an .edu address, so we may both get 500MB, not totally sure - anyway, thanks in advance!! https:// www (dot) dropbox (dot) com/referrals/NTMyNzQxMjI5?src=global0

brandobond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a freshly registered link. Still works for sure!
db (dot) tt (backslash) JxdxF2q

milen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
500MB instead of 250MB if you have a student mail account

Hi everyone,

My referral link in case anyone wants to register is

dropbox.com/referrals/NTcxODY0NjM5

(don't forget the beginning of the address, sorry I cannot post links yet)

I am new to the forum and I would also like to share some information with you just in case you don't know yet. If any of you has a student mail (.edu or from any other college or highschool) instead of 250MB for each referral you can earn 500MB just by going to

dropbox.com/edu

and insert the email address. This will also duplicate any previously earned space via referrals:). you can also get some extra space doing some more stuff here

dropbox.com/free

Enjoy the lots more of space!!!:D

Most reactions