O OldGeezer iPF Noob Joined Sep 30, 2011 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location The Villages, Florida Jun 16, 2013 #1 I want to be able to use DropBox to store pdf files, and some other word files. Is there a web tutorial to help me?
I want to be able to use DropBox to store pdf files, and some other word files. Is there a web tutorial to help me?
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,562 Reaction score 38,000 Location Austria Jun 16, 2013 #2 OldGeezer said: I want to be able to use DropBox to store pdf files, and some other word files. Is there a web tutorial to help me? Click to expand... As soon as you install the app, there's a tutorial in Settings - Help within the app.
OldGeezer said: I want to be able to use DropBox to store pdf files, and some other word files. Is there a web tutorial to help me? Click to expand... As soon as you install the app, there's a tutorial in Settings - Help within the app.