What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

HDiPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. I play several times a day. I gift daily. I help babies and land before I wash and feed! Thanks! I can't wait to see your zoo!

DDPXYQI

HDiPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. I play several times a day. I gift daily. I help babies and land before I wash and feed! Thanks! I can't wait to see your zoo!

DDPXYQI

My daughter plays as much, if not more than I do. Please add her too!

BLKSAJN

Cara342

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question: Any strategies to earn extra coins? I am on level 40 and due to the price of animals I am running out of coins quickly. I have about 6 rhinos with tons of land. But I wondered if there are any other ideas on making more coins. I have lots of neighbors and my code is cottaqn if you want to be my neighbor and check out my zoo. I am running into space issues and am trying to expand as much as I can. Looks like the game is really limiting where I can expand to.

mspurdie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. I play several times per day and accelerate babies and land expansions

CKZQHWT

Tamara

Most reactions

Latest posts