What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

tottystar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem and can't figure out what to do. I've actually noticed that some of my neighbours were able to expand the extreme borders (the incomplete squares) of their zoos but I can't. I tried buying expansions with notes and then coins but it made no difference.

Also the items I get from my tropical safaris aren't counting towards my goals. Is yours the same?

I haven't paid close enough attention to see whether or not the items from the safari are adding up. But like you said, when I buy an expansion, there is nowhere for me to put it. I have over 4 million coins and 800 hearts because all I can do is collect coins and hearts! I don't want to waste all of that, but I'm not sure how to fix this!

kpabst1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I receive push notifications that one of my animals has been born thanks to a neighbor accelerating the process and that I should go check it out. When I open up the app there is no new baby animal, just hours more of waiting. The same goes for my land expansions. Anyone experience this problem? Anyone have a solution?

Cablecoder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play multiple times a day and always advance babies and expansions (if they exist, of course). :)
DGATSVH

Thank you for taking the time to add me!

-Tony

mommaoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problems Expanding

Is anyone else having a problem where you reach a certain limit and you can't expand anymore? That's what happened to me - I want to keep playing but I'm out of room! Does anyone know how to fix that??
Yes - I have the same problem. I can only collect coins from my animals and hearts by visiting neighbors. I contacted support several weeks ago about the problem. (Go to sttings and scroll down to the bottom there is an email address for support - [email protected]) They say they are working on it - but appatrently not very quickly. The only way I can add new animals from the next levels at this point is to sell land embellishments that i previously purchased from the store for my habitats and consolodate my animals. This creates room for a few new animals. It's a catch 22 though because those embellishments increased the money I earned and without them, my animals earn less. Meanwhile by not adding animals, my zoo rating dropped from an A+ to a C. That's why I sold items to add new species. I hope they get the expansion problem fixed soon. The game has become pretty boring. Hope this helps.

Sukiruze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone that hasn't added me that adds me in the next hour I will immediately accepted :) I play daily and go to neighbors as soon as it lets me.
BDGHHFF

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts