What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

Funkabooo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tottystar said:
Is anyone else having a problem where you reach a certain limit and you can't expand anymore? That's what happened to me - I want to keep playing but I'm out of room! Does anyone know how to fix that??

I have the same problem and can't figure out what to do. I've actually noticed that some of my neighbours were able to expand the extreme borders (the incomplete squares) of their zoos but I can't. I tried buying expansions with notes and then coins but it made no difference.

Also the items I get from my tropical safaris aren't counting towards my goals. Is yours the same?

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tottystar said:
Is anyone else having a problem where you reach a certain limit and you can't expand anymore? That's what happened to me - I want to keep playing but I'm out of room! Does anyone know how to fix that??

Don' know exactly how to fix that but every time I try to click on the store to expand or purchase path etc. it crashes. Can not check in or visit friends. All this basically curtails any advancement. What is going on all of a sudden? I can't find a way to file a report with the designers. BAH HUMBUG.

kpabst1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
trouble with speed up delivery and expansion

I am having a problem with my neighbors who speed up delivery and expansion. I get a push notification saying that the baby has been delivered and the land has been sped up but when I open the game up none of those things actually happened. There is still hours on the delivery and land expansion. Has anyone had this problem? Ideas? Thanks :)

Also, COTTLAV please add me

Fubar270

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me. I help babies and expansions. BGFKHHN

@kpabst1 I run into that also. Double click your home button until all your open apps come up at the bottom. Hold down your dream zoo app until it starts shaking and the little x with the circle around it pops up. Exit out the dream zoo app and then open it back up and it will usually show your babies and land expansions done. Hope it helps.

Oreo2004

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me! I am a daily player and always accelerate babies and expansions.
CMIDQOG

Most reactions

Latest posts