What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

Jeema

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coin Loss

I just tried the replacement technique for the first time. Racked up about 700,000 coins in about 20 minutes. Went to visit a neighbor's zoo and when I came back to my zoo about 600,000 coins were gone! Don't know if this is because of the replacement technique or not, but I've never lost coins before. Has anyone else noticed coin loss when using this technique?

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried the replacement technique for the first time. Racked up about 700,000 coins in about 20 minutes. Went to visit a neighbor's zoo and when I came back to my zoo about 600,000 coins were gone! Don't know if this is because of the replacement technique or not, but I've never lost coins before. Has anyone else noticed coin loss when using this technique?
no, sorry, that has never happened to me, maybe it was just a coincidence?

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forgot to add I am on level 47 and after 24 hours still have no animals to wash and feed.
The same thing has happened to me, also on level 47, I am just wondering if, like most other things in the game, the further along you get, the longer everything takes!!!!!

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with the mystery gift? I used to get to wash and feed one of my animals after visiting neighbours zoo's now get nothing has the mystery gift changed? If so what is it?
I always thought the mystery gift was either another heart or gold coins, although when I occasionally check back through safaris of lands I already have champion animals of, I often find free safaris, perhaps someone else can clear this up!!

dimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Susan44 said:
no, sorry, that has never happened to me, maybe it was just a coincidence?

It has happened to me also, I think they are trying to fix this. I keep loosing loads of coins. The only way I was able to make them stay is that I visit the neighbor after every moving and collecting (move one of each type - visit neighbor -collect the ones I moved - visit - move - visit - collect). It is really time consuming and stupid, but the only way it works for me. :(

Foreverkiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This game just gets worse and worse. I wondered why my coins were not being earned very quickly, only to discover that no matter how many decorations I have when collecting coins I am only being credited for the base amount for each family of animals...for example my baboons should have earned 7386 coins but I was only credited for 792 coins. It is becoming more obvious every day that Zynga don't give a **** about it's customers and just want to get as much real cash out of us as possible.

DENISECORFU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The same thing has happened to me, also on level 47, I am just wondering if, like most other things in the game, the further along you get, the longer everything takes!!!!!
. Still no animals to feed and wash after 48 hours. As to the mystery gift I have no idea only that every time I went back home after visiting neighbours and community members I had an animal to wash and feed which racked up gold coins.

Wovenyarn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the game end at level 50? I've been stuck on level 50 for almost a week. The bar to level up is full but no matter how many animals I touch, I never level up.

dimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wovenyarn said:
Does the game end at level 50? I've been stuck on level 50 for almost a week. The bar to level up is full but no matter how many animals I touch, I never level up.

Yes, until (and if) zynga decides to make an update.

Nicj.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Dimi for the video! I'm going to try it and hopefully get rich!

vanillabug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everytime I try to buy one of the animals I collect from a safari I get a "loading" screen. After that screen, I don't have the animal and most of my coins have disappeared. Anyone else having this problem? I also can't purchase expansions. They disappear as well. Any suggestions?

DENISECORFU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to agree with Dimi. I wouldn't get too addicted to this game. I am also at the 50th level and the game is going nowhere... despite the recent update, it continues to crash and moves slowly when I try to go around collecting coins. I have not had the issue yet of losing coins but I intend to pay closer attention now.
Getting very bored at level 50 is Zynga doing anymore levels or even crossbreeding? If not I might as well delete.

dimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DENISECORFU said:
Getting very bored at level 50 is Zynga doing anymore levels or even crossbreeding? If not I might as well delete.

Yes, "delete" is also my option, but you can not expect any zynga game to work right, can you? All of their games are stupid and full of bugs.

Zoogirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, if I have Dream Zoo on my iPad and iPhone can I delete one without affecting the other? They update with each other so it's the same game on 2 devices.

Charrrrrrrrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been in contact with zynga for months now over this game. I haven't been able to expand the zoo, every time it just 'updates' and crashes. I can't upgrade animals, or buy animals, or put down any land apart from plains (not that I have any room left). This game doesn't increase the size of my zoo but it still increases how much it costs to buy expansions.
None of my hearts stay, or my coins, and I have lost about $10 real dollars which zynga won't reimburse.
They are a useless bunch of pricks, now every time I contact them, they just say "were working on it, we'll contact you".

Most reactions

Latest posts