What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo APP Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommaoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reaching about level 36 with a very large zoo the APP will no longer allow me to expand so that I can add animals for the next level. Also, after receiving many notifications informing me that zoo babies' births were accellerated by neighbors, I found the births were actually never accelerated. I contacted support and the only thing they could tell me to do was reset the the game and update the APP. I did this even before contacting support and the problem is still there. I contacted support again and they are at a loss as to what is causing the problem and said they would get back to me. Still waiting ... and very frustrated. Also, I noticed that the program tends to crash when I am trying to visit neighboring zoos and I must restart it. Wondering if anyone else has experienced any of these issues.

tottystar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dream Zoo

I am having the exact same problems! I have not contacted support, but I am really frustrated. It took a while to get this far and now I'm stuck! Please let me know if you find out any information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts