What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny zoo

pinkyboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Iv had an iPod then I got an ipad2 I gave my iPod to my mother inlaw and she keeps trying to play tiny zoo but it loads my save she has deleted it then installed it again but it still loads mine. How do I restart itso she can play it from the start?

macrat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's as easy as creating her own account on iTunes. Transfer your old account to your new device, then create a new account in iTunes especially for her.

Note that you CANNOT transfer purchased items you paid for in your own account, to her account, unless the app has a "gifting" or "transfer" feature. Many apps DO NOT have this feature, in order for them to offer it to you at a cheap price. You'll have to buy a new copy of the apps, even if you no longer use them yourself anymore on your old account.

Last edited:

Most reactions