What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

maricruz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tkdgypsy said:
I used hearts for the fire station also and can't build any more levels beyond 111 floors so I don't have enough workers. Zynga said they are always working on upgrades but couldn't be specific about any time frame. I hope they hurry up. I have a gazillion coins I can't use on anything!

Omg are u serious!?! What about the treasure!?!? In the bottom floor!?!

captainNIN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
game lost

hello
i've 67 floors...

This morning, i put on my phone, ans Dream Height is begin at the biginning !!!! 2 floors !!!!!!!!!!

Where is my game ? definitively lost ?

thanks

missmousechic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg! The upgrade has slowed my game so much I can't use it now.. Love the new features but too slow

Cheatdc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just did new update. With the new basement thing my screen is so jumpy when using
The elevator, but. When I got to top to build what I thought was basketball court, it says buildings kitchen
Which I did awhile back yet it has the picture of basketball. Don't want to spend my real money on
Another mothers kitchen. Scared to try because I won't know for 15 hours until its built. Any suggestions ?

jmbeltz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I agree with the choppyness it really sucks. I hope they fix it soon. Indonesia love the upgrades. The apt. Manager and more friends on the bridges. That stuff is awesome. I'm not totally understanding the basement thing though... I have three neighbors down there right now. One of the is transforming. The other 2 are just walking around. Then it says on the screen when ubclick on it needs 2 employees and needs 3 employees. I dint get it. How do I get employees down there. Can anyone explain this area better for me?

LavaTeacher66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the new update, but was curious how we get to visit our friends' towers...can someone please let know how... Thanks

Storm cloud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the new features too. How do I get new workers for businesses though? Nobody ever seems to now visit my lofts unless they want to be a caretaker!!

lynx617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I built an apartment and it completed after the update. I cannot get one person to live in it...anyone else having this problem??

Storm cloud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes!!!! Its so frustrating. I now have three empty lofts and nobody ever visits, how do Iget workers in my new businesses

missmousechic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how long your neighbours stay VIP? Is it just a one time transformation? I'm getting cash for the delays I think? I used the few that I had to get tenants/employees. Have moved a few in from elevator too

Flash0429

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I don't know if all the questions have been answered but here goes first there are 4 main VIP the newbie this is the one that has never been to a specific place so if you take them to where they want to go you will receive a large sum of money next is the shopper this is the one that says they have credit cards take them where ever the best bet is to take them where you have the most goods stocked where ever you take them they will buy out all of your stocked goods which means faster money next is the courier take this one to any place that you are stocking a good and they will instantly stock that good for you next is the architect take them to a floor that is in the process if being built and they will knock off 4 hours of construction time final y there are the wizards take them to any floor and they will speed up your elevator for a short period of time........ Now for for the yellow visitors here's how it works when any normal visitor comes to a floor you get that floor number time 3 in coins so if you take them to floor 20 you get 60 coins however if they are yellow you get the same thing but with an extra 0 on the end so for floor 20 in stead of getting 60 coins you get 600

Hope this helps everyone out a bit.... appy building

Last edited:

Mido Kodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hello can u help me in dream heights
i used to change my ipad time forward so that every thing stock fast but by mistake i stoke in the future and i back in the past and timer is so freez what should i do ?

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go forward again and this time don't restock. Never visit neighbours when you forward time as it remembers the date

Most reactions

Latest posts