What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

Mejishi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few things I have noticed:

MAILBOX - I play on iPhone my mom plays on android, I have the mailbox she dos not. When is says add Weaver or other specific store I think it is random if that is the one "opened" when you build from that category. If you luck out you get the bonus.

LOBBY STARS - My stars change as I complete achievements in the bottom section of the mailbox.

DR GIFT (SPIN/SLOT MACHINE) - Full house fills your lobby, balloons are pretty but seem useless, bonus spin useless (you just spin again not an "extra" spin in addition to the original.

SKY BRIDGE GLITCH - The glitch mentioned above about continuous shopping for a few people on the sky bridge is also on my mom's android game but not my iPhone game. She also has a glitch that the elevator sticks and she looses her passenger around floor 30, she has to let go of the up arrow while between floor before she hits the glitch then hold it down again to take the passenger to the correct floor. She also does not have the rush hour bonus or the 6th resident in the lofts that collect rent.

Thanx to all who have posted here I found lots of useful info here.

Ali0930

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the free floor one but I didn't see anything?!? And the point of ppl about their skill when we hire 'em is that arrange from high to low?!? Plz help

Last edited:

asari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 123 floors but for weeks I haven't been able to build anything other than apartments or buying special stores....I still have tenants whose specialty I don't have a store for. Does anyone know why this is???

ChihuahuaNanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 123 floors but for weeks I haven't been able to build anything other than apartments or buying special stores....I still have tenants whose specialty I don't have a store for. Does anyone know why this is???

You may have built all the possible stores from the current upgrade level.
I am at 135 stores, with one purchased store/floor. I can still build apartments, but at this upgrade lv I have completed all the current available stores.

Waiting for the next big addition :)

ChihuahuaNanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the free floor one but I didn't see anything?!? And the point of ppl about their skill when we hire 'em is that arrange from high to low?!? Plz help

I have not landed on the free floor yet, so I wonder, if you need to be mid construction for this one to activate, has anyone else landed on it?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A few things I have noticed:

MAILBOX - I play on iPhone my mom plays on android, I have the mailbox she dos not. When is says add Weaver or other specific store I think it is random if that is the one "opened" when you build from that category. If you luck out you get the bonus.

LOBBY STARS - My stars change as I complete achievements in the bottom section of the mailbox.

DR GIFT (SPIN/SLOT MACHINE) - Full house fills your lobby, balloons are pretty but seem useless, bonus spin useless (you just spin again not an "extra" spin in addition to the original.

SKY BRIDGE GLITCH - The glitch mentioned above about continuous shopping for a few people on the sky bridge is also on my mom's android game but not my iPhone game. She also has a glitch that the elevator sticks and she looses her passenger around floor 30, she has to let go of the up arrow while between floor before she hits the glitch then hold it down again to take the passenger to the correct floor. She also does not have the rush hour bonus or the 6th resident in the lofts that collect rent.

Thanx to all who have posted here I found lots of useful info here.
Oh, full house fills your lobby! I thought it filled an apartment.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You mean Dream Heights?

Ali0930

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChihuahuaNanna said:
I have not landed on the free floor yet, so I wonder, if you need to be mid construction for this one to activate, has anyone else landed on it?

I mean when i got a spin i got free floor but i didn't see anything. I didn't say clearly :p

ChihuahuaNanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean when i got a spin i got free floor but i didn't see anything. I didn't say clearly :p

I understood what you meant.
I am just wondering if anyone else knows, if you land on free floor, will it give you a free floor if you are int he middle of building a floor at the time you get it.

Ali0930

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChihuahuaNanna said:
I understood what you meant.
I am just wondering if anyone else knows, if you land on free floor, will it give you a free floor if you are int he middle of building a floor at the time you get it.

Hmm, I got the free floor when I was in the middle of building another floor, maybe it's the reason why i didn't see anythin'...

Nuttykate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing this game now for a few weeks, I'm getting a little tired of the fact that I have 50+ neighbours but can only visit 28 of them? What's the point of that? I mean I've 2 sky bridges with the same neighbours? Also my Facebook friends aren't showing either and the 1 that is wont let me move her in an apartment unless she's collecting rent. It just seems a bit pointless having neighbours if you can't visit? Does this happen to everyone?
BBOVUMR is my code please feel free to add me
:)

candi67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play on an android phone and when I get the free floor it gives me the amount of coins it would take to build a floor. If u r not getting them or anything at all let them know.contact them from in game under zynga customer support. They told me that full house and balloons are just for looking pretty...in case u wonder about those too.

Ali0930

iPF Noob
Reaction score
candi67 said:
I play on an android phone and when I get the free floor it gives me the amount of coins it would take to build a floor. If u r not getting them or anything at all let them know.contact them from in game under zynga customer support. They told me that full house and balloons are just for looking pretty...in case u wonder about those too.

Thanks for ur help

Most reactions

Latest posts