What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

cho14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to upgrade elevator not by cash ???

ADD ME PLZ : BDIKEXO I WILL BRING U LOVE EVERYDAY

candi67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always seen to win the restock one which means you stock up quicker. I have won the coins a few times and get 1000. Won the full house one and didn't see anything change.
same here. Maybe not active yet but can't find info about the bonus board anywhere and unable to get thru to zynga. Why have bonus spin??????? Full house does nothing that I can see. Same with the balloons just show a bunch of balloons.

ChihuahuaNanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I came here today, looking for more information on the spinning bonus, and i guess you all know what i know.
Ilove getting the old man, cause when you take him to a floor the $ amount is like 5 times more then when he just arrives to your tower naturally.

second favorite is the insta stock all floors., i had just collected and set new stocking up for my tower of 124 floors and had the spin, with insta stock all floors! was awesome :)

at this point i see no use of the balloons, and or the full house

tip: i am using an android system, and not sure this will work on all, but try it.
when i spin, and i get something i dont like, say balloons, i goto settings and shut down the game, within seconds, and when i restart the game, it takes me back about 1 min, so i have to restock the last few stores i just did, but also lets me spin again.
i also use this when i have four people at the lobby that i dont want, say i am concentrating on new ppl for my apartments, ill let the lobby fill up, if i dont want those four, i restart the game and i dont have to take them up.
But u have to actully turn the app off, not just in sleep mode.

i have a glitch, in my friends towers, from the skybridge, there are five friends that are ALWAYS shopable. &nbsp;i can go over, shop, go back, and go right back over and shop them again, i can go forever, but gets boring lol eventully the five will just give me the same five items over and over, if i restart the game, i get new stuff. &nbsp;i have like 4000 hearts and my treasure cash is now at 64000 each.<br><br><br>

Last edited:

ajs7557

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What the full house does is fill your lobby up with shoppers (the max amount is 3 and 1 in the elevator).

I wanted to know what the gold, silver, and bronze stars mean on my and my neighbors' towers? Also, is 28 the maximum number of neighbors you can visit now? I have more than that but I only see 28 when I go to the skybridge.

Andree53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why even after having all apartments full new ones cannot be built even when thy are needed to fill businesses?

Meema

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Judd1106 said:
In the new update what do the stars above my lobby mean?

I'm wondering too
Some have silver bronze and gold what does it mean ?!

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to build new floors it says I have built all . I don't want to spend real money to buy the special ones zynga is offering. I still have a few open apartments but everyone who comes there I already have their jobs filled. The employees I need never seem to show up. This will get boring real fast.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you get more sky bridges?
Once you're tower gets taller, you will gradually get more sky bridges. When you see "0 coins" for the new floor price, that means it's a skybridge. One annoying issue I have with Dream Heights is that I have a bunch of empty apartments and desperately need more employees (I have a few stores with no employees), but people rarely want to go to the apartments with open spots. I don't want to have to pay 1 "tower buck" per person to manually move people in. Also, in the latest update, they released a new feature where you can pay hearts to have the elevator work automatically. I thought it does a bunch of people (maybe until the rush hour bonus meter fills). But it only does 1 person! Paying 6 hearts for the autopilot elevator to do 1 person is crazy.

Last edited:

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering too
Some have silver bronze and gold what does it mean ?!
I think the stars are either based on how tall your tower is. I originally thought they were for how many "Premium Stores" your tower had, but I have 2 gold stars and don't have any Premium Content, so I've pretty much ruled that out.

Chamrah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking through the new mailbox features and want to know if anyone knows what they mean by add a weaver to you tower. I would like to earn those free bucks

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
same here. Maybe not active yet but can't find info about the bonus board anywhere and unable to get thru to zynga. Why have bonus spin??????? Full house does nothing that I can see. Same with the balloons just show a bunch of balloons.
I got the full house as well, and nothing happened. Also, I updated my game and can't find the mailbox. Where is it?????

Andree53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I contactedbZynga from within the application an received an immediate response. If you still have not heard from them try again.

Most reactions

Latest posts