What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BashenMan said:
Hate scrolling through your list of dragons to find the right one to breed with? Rename all your dragons with the same name as their breed! Snow is named Snow. Firefly is named Firefly and so on. Dragons will be alphabetical depending on their level. High level dragons will be on top. You will always know exactly where the dragon you're looking for is.

Yeah I did that a while back.. I only name my specials :)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I think the Obsidian is my favorite "regular" hybrid dragon.. It is soooo cute and I LOVE the adult look :) wish it made more DC tho..

The Ghost reminds me of the animation from Danny Phantom LOL anyone seen that cartoon?!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Next will be the Reindeer Dragon, comes in December and our park will have snow and maybe a new limited dragon for Christmas. But before that i think we'll have a new limited dragon this month, the Eclipse Dragon.

Maybe well get a thanksgiving dragon this year too.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A new question:

Wien I level upp my dragons from level 10 to 11 they get like a small ball on their head - as all of you know; When does the size of the dragon appears?
Is it when it reaches level 15?

Gc-id: Toppe1 och ff

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
oldsmol said:
A new question:

Wien I level upp my dragons from level 10 to 11 they get like a small ball on their head - as all of you know; When does the size of the dragon appears?
Is it when it reaches level 15?

Gc-id: Toppe1 och ff

It think the dragon becomes little bigger at level15. But the ball will stay there until you fed it to level20, it will replace by a crown. 50-level15 dragons will turn your silver shrine to gold shrine.

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, this question is a little off subject, but how many people here believe in dragons?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:28

Astarly Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
whiteorgrey.tumblr.com
LYRAZELDA said:
Hi, this question is a little off subject, but how many people here believe in dragons?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:28

Because we like dragons? All of mythical creatures, Dragons are my favorites <3

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:

I believe in them!

Last edited:

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
Well there's the Komodo dragon, not the same but that's a real dragon :3

I believe in other ones.

EDIT: this sounds crazy, but I also believe in Harry Potter!

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 11

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
Well there's the Komodo dragon, not the same but that's a real dragon :3

And a Bearded Dragon.. And a Chinese Water Dragon... There is even a Basalisk that's real ;D

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
And a Bearded Dragon.. And a Chinese Water Dragon... There is even a Basalisk that's real ;D

Really? I never knew that...

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 11

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
Really? I never knew that...

Yup I LOVE Basalisks.. Especially the males they are GORGEOUS!

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
I was on a roll! Within 30 minutes I got the last two pieces of the time claw, then four pieces of the statue! The game was lagging and crashed while I was racing :( I guess that means I need to take a break.

Great work!
I'm on the last two pieces of the second stage have been for days! It's been a loooog slog, hope I Manage at least one piece today:D

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Most reactions

Latest posts