What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Hey guys, what are my chances of gettin a sapphire in my regular cave? If pretty much impossible I wanna open it up to other dragons I still need and to finish my Panlong island

Panlong stays in the market and sapphire just 2 days to go. as the chances are higher on the last 48 hours I would stay with sapphire in both breeding caves!

:D diz diz dizzy

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zomg did i get her?!

Attachments

• image-3198759666.jpg
    image-3198759666.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 136

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Zomg did i get her?!

Wonderful. There is a good lesson to be learned. Never give up or lose heart. And friends that help in time of need are a blessing.

Congratulations friend, we are all celebrating with you Rikki.

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SandySB said:
I think so! Congrats!!!!

Yay!! Thanks guys! I'm so excited! I have composed a list of everyone who has given me gems and I will be making sure to gift you all in return!

Also, can someone remind me what boosts are best for a Paper Dragon Army?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Yay!! Thanks guys! I'm so excited! I have composed a list of everyone who has given me gems and I will be making sure to gift you all in return!

Also, can someone remind me what boosts are best for a Paper Dragon Army?

Plant and Earth boost without Fire, Cold, Metal and Air boost around

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey all our friends out here on the forum. Aeriyauna is still trying for sapphire and only has one gem left. I for one will be sending a gem! How about you? I know they won't ask for it, but they really need our help. Could you put aeriyauna on the top of your list for sending a gem? With only 2 plus days to go (whatever part of the world you live in) lets show our support - that's what families do! Are you in?

Darn! I just gave all my gems for today to other people.. But I will send her one asap!!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Been playing a long time n just recently discovered this forum. Missed the Equinox dragon but got a second Seasonal. Upgraded my cave too. Missing a couple of dragons but not stressing too much :(. Anyways glad I found forum.

Welcome to this wonderful forum!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Wonderful. There is a good lesson to be learned. Never give up or lose heart. And friends that help in time of need are a blessing.

Congratulations friend, we are all celebrating with you Rikki.

Exactly! It is heart warming to see how everybody responded! Love this forum with all you guys and gals here.

Most reactions

Latest posts