What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
I keep getting Forge and Copper. Not Ruby ugh!!!!

What combo are you using? Im getting firework, chrome and blazing as fails.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zati said:
What combo are you using? Im getting firework, chrome and blazing as fails.

All I've gotten so far is fireworks, except for a single copper.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Whoa! You read so fast! That's 138 post. :) how about reading this thread from the beginning? This has 31542 post! lols :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

I give him 15-25 days and they could probably read the hole thing from beginning to end lol it would take me about a month to get time to read 138 post let alone 20yrs to go back and read 31,542 post and counting

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I've always done that. I've even taken marks tip about matching the first element to it but with no luck. When I was saving for the EBI I got golds everyday for about 2 and a half weeks. Maybe I just got too many golds before and now I need to go through a silver spell before I can start getting golds again.

It's already in there... A few times. They will probably do it eventually, we just have to wait patiently. Maybe we should have the guy who designed the Sakura and firework dragons draw up designs. BFS seems to like his drawings :)

Sounds like a great idea:) find him, email him the idea and hopefully it goes thro:)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's already in there... A few times. They will probably do it eventually, we just have to wait patiently. Maybe we should have the guy who designed the Sakura and firework dragons draw up designs. BFS seems to like his drawings :)[/QUOTE]

Also the light and dark dragon breeds would should be done too that has got to b my favorite one same with the planet ones.

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are your guys' best combos for panlong? I have been trying blazing and mud for a long time!

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thedroid13 said:
What are your guys' best combos for panlong? I have been trying blazing and mud for a long time!

Well its diferent for every one you need to find it your self but mine was mud + blazing or try lava + fog these are the only 2 combos

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are the best combos for copper current & plasma I've tired a couple from the guide but no luck

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:
Well its diferent for every one you need to find it your self but mine was mud + blazing or try lava + fog these are the only 2 combos

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
Chrome and Scorch.

thats the good one, didnt think you could get forge with it. that sucks, takes a lot of breeding time. :(

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Congratulations - its always great getting the rare dragons when they have not long been released - happy for you. Visiting people's islands, I'm not seeing too many yet. One player had 5 and an egg on display. When I went back again to take another look - only 2 in the gem island and one on display!

One of the people on my friends list has there gem island full of ruby dragons :eek: although he/she doe have 56 thousand gems...somehow

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
One of the people on my friends list has there gem island full of ruby dragons :eek: although he/she doe have 56 thousand gems...somehow

yeah, some of mine also have over15000 gems...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zati said:
yeah, some of mine also have over15000 gems...

Those are most likely jail broken devices. Such a shame too, take all the fun out of the game.

SuperSeidel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey so I was away for the weekend and I'm trying to catch up- chrome and scorch is the popular ruby combo?

Most reactions

Latest posts