What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crap o crap, got a 48er in the ebi, and only 40 gems left... :( all my hopes in the regular cave the last day........

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Crap o crap, got a 48er in the ebi, and only 40 gems left... :( all my hopes in the regular cave the last day........

Good Luck with the normal cave, you never know they may keep the emerald available through next week, you never know with BFS

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steffany_W said:
I believe the pearl will have a water element in it for sure because if you look at the island it is split into four...four seasons...and there is a pearl looking orb in the water. I think the fall will hand earth elements and possibly metal for the winter months...as for summer I do not know.

GC ID: Steffany_W

I think winter will have cold elements not metal

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Finder said:
I already got one Emrald 4 days ago, but i was thinking of getting a second one if the egg is incubating will it go away before it hatches if time for the Emrald dragon "runs out"

No it will stay

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sandstorm/earth + water (y) my closest guess to pearl gem , think a grain of sand in an oyster compiles to making a pearl so my guess is going to be earth + water + air so sandstorm + water or mud + mist or something along those lines

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today i got the last gem that i needet for the enchanted breeding cave! :) :) :)
Thanks to everybody who helped me by sending gems, i'm working off my (long) list of donors!

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:

I hope for you, as for all others who still try on emerald, that it will last a bit longer. They released it the middel of may so it should at least stay one more week...

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The butterfly display egg is suspended !

183a95e8.jpg

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:

Hey snalfa, sent you a gem, sorry you have spent so much trying to get the emerald - all fingers crossed for today! No need to send gem back, I'm good, I have my emerald already. I think we should or could be more strategic in our sending of gems to help out those who can't get over the line - just a thought

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raephu said:
Today i got the last gem that i needet for the enchanted breeding cave! :) :) :)
Thanks to everybody who helped me by sending gems, i'm working off my (long) list of donors!

GrAts

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
Sandstorm/earth + water (y) my closest guess to pearl gem , think a grain of sand in an oyster compiles to making a pearl so my guess is going to be earth + water + air so sandstorm + water or mud + mist or something along those lines

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

It would make sense, but i dont think bfs would be so cruel as to put such a hard dragon to get in the mix. I was think crystal + seaweed. Since pearl is a 'crystal' of sorts and it comes from the ocean. Anyone else have any ideas on what the pearl combo could be?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DBL86 said:
It would make sense, but i dont think bfs would be so cruel as to put such a hard dragon to get in the mix.?

BFS has a twisted sense of humor at times, that combo sounds like something they would do. I think they get their kicks by our frustration when we get on the hunt for that new dragon, that keeps eluding us.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey snalfa, sent you a gem, sorry you have spent so much trying to get the emerald - all fingers crossed for today! No need to send gem back, I'm good, I have my emerald already. I think we should or could be more strategic in our sending of gems to help out those who can't get over the line - just a thought

Very nice, but please don't, I think it's unfair against others!

I have stop making a gem list, because it stressed me out see all the people I owed gems, knowing it would take a week paying back. that not what the games is for me. It's for relaxing from work (therefor I don't even keep track of my breedingresults).

Now, I just give out gems very random, but I try to be fair.

But, it's very nice of you, I thank you, but when I cry out here it's frustration, not begging for gems. I don't like those action. (don't take me for being grumpy, I'm having trouble express myself in English) but I like to get gems like everybody else! :)

Most reactions