What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faellen said:
They won't start the pearl until next month :) as it is the month of the "pearl". It was emerald this month as this is the month of the "emerald" apparently. They are just making gem stones for each birthstones month. That's why the gem island only has 12 spaces for gem dragons as there are 12 gems in a year :D

I do understand the use of each month, but it's also the 29th, and they might do an overlap in 2-3 days. I do hope so, for the emerald hasn't showed up yet, despite continiosly tries in the eb, and since Friday, in both caves...

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you breeder out there think will be the elements we will need for Pearl?
Plant (organic) / Water (natural environment) / Cold (color) is my guess...

mattpen29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whats the breeding needed for a butterfly? and I got my second moon, my first emerald (still waiting on it to come out of the EBI) and I believe I have my second rainbow on the way. gotta check it.

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mattpen29 said:
whats the breeding needed for a butterfly? and I got my second moon, my first emerald (still waiting on it to come out of the EBI) and I believe I have my second rainbow on the way. gotta check it.

I got it with sonic and firefly.

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If animations and game lag is what BFS are worried about, perhaps they could make it so that certain dragons are active at certain times during the day. For example, moon dragons could be active 7pm-7am. Sun dragons 7am-7pm. When the dragons are 'inactive', it's just a static image of them sleeping in the habitat. Of course, it may not help those that fill their parks with panlong as they would all be active at the same time. So, perhaps it could randomise which dragons are active and which aren't and then a few hours later, mix up which are awake and asleep again.
You would assume that even if dragons are sleeping, they would still generate coin (unless in the hibernation cave of course). However, if they also made it that when dragons were sleeping, they only generated half the usual coins, it would bring a whole new level of strategy to the game - especially if lower coin generating dragons were awake more of the time. The half coin idea would only work if dragons were awake and asleep at regular times though.

Sleeping Dragons are a good idea.. But your idea makes BFS to put more logic into their code which is going to make it even worse for performance.. :D

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Is there any other combo to rainbow other than crystal and lichen?

Check out the dragonvale breeding guide. Dont have the link, but if u search for it on ipf it should come up :)

DawniJeann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Yes it will be back every time you sign in using your account. I suggest restart your device then always sign-in first in gamecenter before opening your DV so that the sync message won't pop-up. And every time you will use different account make sure your DV is completely shut down. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

You can also double-tap your "home" button, then press & hold icons to close any & all open apps. This works well & you will be amazed at how many you still have open once you think you have quit/closed them. Also saves you from restarting your device & your battery.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raephu said:
What do you breeder out there think will be the elements we will need for Pearl?
Plant (organic) / Water (natural environment) / Cold (color) is my guess...

I'm guessing mud because of the cryptic comments posted by the wizard and I'm not sure what the other dragon will be. I've already started my hunt

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think backflip should reduce the asking price for the gem dragons. I've been watching some of my friends parks and they have not been able to get the emerald yet. Fletch is one such player. I see his park every day as I pick up the party hats. Many players have over 100 friends. How awesome would it be on mass to all send one gem to the person who is really struggling to find the elusive dragon! Just think (although fletch has a no gem policy) he could have an emerald within 5 days. Just a thought for backflip...and for players who love to see others get the rare beauties! Come on backflip, 1500 gems is way too many.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DawniJeann said:
You can also double-tap your "home" button, then press & hold icons to close any & all open apps. This works well & you will be amazed at how many you still have open once you think you have quit/closed them. Also saves you from restarting your device & your battery.

I know that, i suggest restart because i have the same issue of "sync message" popping up every time i open my DV, closing app on home button wont help because the issue is on the cache of DV app.

GC id: kryp2n8

Most reactions

Latest posts