What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DBL86 said:
No no no! Love BLOSSOMS (tree) then they are love STRUCK (lightning) and they're hearts BURN (fire) with passion :p

Yours is the humane version, mine is the cruel version. :D

GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ren05 said:
I heard there another combo to make ermald what is it

Someone said crystal+swap works. It's your choice if you want to take the road less traveled, or the road many traveled which is crystal+lichen/ lichen+crystal. :)

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my 2nd emerald but in the normal breeding cave.... I put crystal and lichen in for the first time and it worked....shouldn't the epic cave have more possibilities of getting rarer dragons?

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Got my 2nd emerald but in the normal breeding cave.... I put crystal and lichen in for the first time and it worked....shouldn't the epic cave have more possibilities of getting rarer dragons?

There's always a chance in either location, but as with all things in probability, you will never know which one will give you the win, or when it will come....Just that theoretically you'd get more wins from the island but to make a good study you'd need to do a few thousand repetitions... A higher probability doesn't exclude the other win being sooner.

I got mine from the cave too.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I also have a question... What has the plant+lightning+fire have to do with love dragon?

Answer:
LOVE is two lovers kissing under the TREE then got struck by a LIGHTNING and cause forest FIRE. Lol! :D

Now that's a good explanation ;0)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:

Apparently the success rate only varies by about 2%

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I can, i need more habitats first! I'm entirely full!

Maybe they don't give us more habitat coz the game will be more laggy, more habitats means you'll put more dragons, more animations. as of now the game is a bit laggy than before. So i'm afraid BFS will discontinue updating or release new dragons when all the gemstones are complete. Then it will be just repetitive, halloween you'll got bone dragon, december-reindeer, feb-love, and so on.....

Last edited:

mattpen29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im going to rip whatever hair I have left out. lol. nothing but 4/5/6/12/24/48 hour eggs. only good thing, is 1 rainbow, 2 moon. besides the other lichen and crystal I have.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Maybe they don't give us more habitat coz the game will be more laggy, more habitats means you'll put more dragons, more animations. as of now the game is a bit laggy than before. So i'm afraid BFS will discontinue updating or release new dragons when all the gemstones are complete. Then it will be just repetitive, halloween you'll got bone dragon, december-reindeer, feb-love, and so on.....

If that happens then there will be no point in dv once u get all the dragons and even if you dont get them all there will still be no point in waiting.for certain months to come back around to get the last dragon you need. Sorry BFS but if thats how its gonna end up ill be done.playing DV. That would make a never ending and unbeatable game. A beatable and endable game

mattpen29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im sure they will bring them back, but im sure they will end up making all sorts of new ones.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To all those have not gotten butterfly dragon yet or those just new here, don't forget that the butterfly is just for limited time only, maybe will be gone at the end of this month. So better breed it now or you'll regret not having that beautiful dragon. :)

emerald i think is until june17... 1month after its release.

Most reactions

Latest posts