What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alison1951 said:
took me a long time to figure that out - go to a thread where people are asking to be friended and make note of the id name they have. then go to Gamecenter on your device - tap on Friends then Add Friends, type in their name and send. then if they send a friend request, that will show up later and you friend them. then in Dragonvale they show up under the friends tab and you tap the Gift. you can give away 3 gems per day, 1 gem per friend.

And buy a gemtree, then you can gift 6 a day...

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whatisk said:
Well, I think it's time I gave up the hunt for the emerald dragon. Been going non-stop in EBI and cave since it came out with no luck at all. See if I have any luck with getting the copper. Still need a current as well...

Why give up now? Try until the it's taken off the market and I was this angry and desperate when I got my emerald so that just means u gonna get one soon....

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey so when I tried crystal with swamp I got a 14 hrs incubation and the egg looks like crystal but instead of yellow it's green....what is it?

mattpen29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so I think I got another moon. this ones going on display.

GC id stevepen28

under my dads, cause if I split it, I will lose all of my stuff.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Hey so when I tried crystal with swamp I got a 14 hrs incubation and the egg looks like crystal but instead of yellow it's green....what is it?

It's a tree

Sammy2do said:
So it's that totally 6 gems or the existing 3 plus 6?

Total of 6

GC id: kryp2n8

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To everybody still trying for Emerald: keep in mind that BS wants us to stay motivated! I wouldn't be surprised if everybody who try till the end will be "rewardet" with a sucesseful try before the change to the pearldragon. Perhaps it's a ridiculous theorie, but they want us to keep on playing and i think it's not always only a random decision (Leapyear-dragon)...
Good Luck!

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey can I ask - how do we (well, not me but...) figure out the elements in an emerald dragon? I can't see anything in the game other than the cryptic text in the dragon description.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MalooJay said:
Hey can I ask - how do we (well, not me but...) figure out the elements in an emerald dragon? I can't see anything in the game other than the cryptic text in the dragon description.

I think it's just a wild guess from someone that the emerald is a type of crystal so we need crystal, then to make it color green we need plant hybrid so he tried crystal+lichen and it works! :D someone also said crystal+swap also works, so my conclusion is all we need is crystal+plant, but never tried. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also have a question... What does the plant+lightning+fire have to do with love dragon?

Answer:
LOVE is two lovers kissing under the TREE then got struck by a LIGHTNING and cause forest FIRE. Lol! :D

Last edited:

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To everybody still trying for Emerald: keep in mind that BS wants us to stay motivated! I wouldn't be surprised if everybody who try till the end will be "rewardet" with a sucesseful try before the change to the pearldragon. Perhaps it's a ridiculous theorie, but they want us to keep on playing and i think it's not always only a random decision (Leapyear-dragon)...
Good Luck!

I agree. I only started to try and get leap years in the last few hours it was available and got 2 straight away.

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I also have a question... What has the plant+lightning+fire have to do with love dragon?

Answer:
LOVE is two lovers kissing under the TREE then got struck by a LIGHTNING and cause forest FIRE. Lol! :D

No no no! Love BLOSSOMS (tree) then they are love STRUCK (lightning) and they're hearts BURN (fire) with passion :p

Most reactions