What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mattpen29 said:
24 hour is crystal? Well I just got another one of those unfortunately

Aw, keep trying. As said in finding nemo (my version) - just keep breeding, just keep breeding breeding, just keep breeding ( imagine my as a blue fish-like dragon) just keep breeding breeding breeding :D

LMC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
I got 31 hours breeding time with Crystal and Swamp combo, I'm sure it is Emerald.
Anyone who fails with Crystal and Lichen multiple times should try this combo.

Game Center ID : Pryptonic Storm8 ID : Synchronizex

Wel done:) wot did u use to get it? X

alison1951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
took me a long time to figure that out - go to a thread where people are asking to be friended and make note of the id name they have. then go to Gamecenter on your device - tap on Friends then Add Friends, type in their name and send. then if they send a friend request, that will show up later and you friend them. then in Dragonvale they show up under the friends tab and you tap the Gift. you can give away 3 gems per day, 1 gem per friend.

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alison1951 said:
took me a long time to figure that out - go to a thread where people are asking to be friended and make note of the id name they have. then go to Gamecenter on your device - tap on Friends then Add Friends, type in their name and send. then if they send a friend request, that will show up later and you friend them. then in Dragonvale they show up under the friends tab and you tap the Gift. you can give away 3 gems per day, 1 gem per friend.

New to iPad and dragonvale.... I had the same problem around 2 months ago.....ur thread wud have helped me a lot then....

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry wrong thread

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

Dragons4meinnh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Copper looks great when leveled-up

View attachment 16760

Can't wait to hatched so i used my gems. :D but still finding home for her, i'm lacking space for new dragons. I want every single type of dragon is in my park.

GC id: kryp2n8

Thanks kryp2n8, your lightning/metal combo got me my first copper. Then, I tried lightning and steel and got my 2nd copper. Thanks for the tips! Hope everyone lands one son (right after they get heir emerald :)

GC ID: dragons4meinnh

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I think it's time I gave up the hunt for the emerald dragon. Been going non-stop in EBI and cave since it came out with no luck at all. See if I have any luck with getting the copper. Still need a current as well...

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:
Well, I think it's time I gave up the hunt for the emerald dragon. Been going non-stop in EBI and cave since it came out with no luck at all. See if I have any luck with getting the copper. Still need a current as well...

Don't give up till it's over....

GC id: kryp2n8

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:

I've gotten four 48 hours breeding for the emerald! This is so frustrating! Hopefully one of the next two 48 hours will be my rainbow...

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
What's the best Dodo combination?

I had success with Earth and Snow plus with Earth and Chrome.
Its quite a few pages back on here, but I think the most popularly reported success was the Earth and Chrome pairing.

Most reactions

Latest posts