What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OpiqJago said:
Have been trying and trying lichen+crystal now my ebi and dc both got 48hrs.....fffffffff..... Don't want to spend any gems, had to wait 2 days sigh sigh sigh

I had the same problem. 2 crystals and 2 suns!! But then i got 2 emeralds in a row :D

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Millishandra said:
What level did you use. I'm having a hard time getting this dragon :(

Apprently level doesnt matter, but i was using level 15's, lichen then crystal. Both in ebi. Between emeralds i used the ebi for a couple of magnetics for money then put the combo back in an voila!! Emerald. Good luck!!

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
I thought the Mine dragon would be good to use, as you will need to mine the gems . . .lol. Bad joke :(

Me too, I stuck the same combo back in and got the handsome crystal 24 hrs breed time. :). Oh well I am going back to my gold grind.

(26) blooms
(19) pans
(2) seaweeds
(5) lichens

. . .to gold. . . .yay!

I remember the days I prayed for a crystal. Now trying for an emerald all I am getting is crystal. :). I am using lvl 15 lichen + lvl 15 crystal. Anyone using a different level getting better results?

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Here you go Mom2Two.

Enchanted Breeding Cave

Epic Breeding Sanctuary.

Epic breeding island loos great but WOW, the cost. I think my dragons are just going to have to slum it.

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:
I remember the days I prayed for a crystal. Now trying for an emerald all I am getting is crystal. :). I am using lvl 15 lichen + lvl 15 crystal. Anyone using a different level getting better results?

And just put them back in breeding caves and got 2 more 24 hour eggs........SCREAMING!!!!!!!!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And just put them back in breeding caves and got 2 more 24 hour eggs........SCREAMING!!!!!!!!

Oh no! When trying for the second, first time got a crystal, switched the order to avoid another crystal got a 48 hrs. Sped that failed attempt and switched the order again got my second emerald. You will get it, good luck!

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:
Epic breeding island loos great but WOW, the cost. I think my dragons are just going to have to slum it.

This is the first time i bought something with real money. I thought hey, this is great, quicker breeding! But for 20%-speedup it was way too expensiv. This time Backflip wins :) :) :)
Also still waiting/hoping/fighting for emerald, at least i had to wait only for 40h on the EBI...

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still haven't gotten a emerald yet even though I was the first one on forum to know combo. If I get one more crystal I swear I'm ripping my hair out, and If i get a 48hr time I'll probally tear my entire head clean off my neck!!!!!!!

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Still haven't gotten a emerald yet even though I was the first one on forum to know combo. If I get one more crystal I swear I'm ripping my hair out, and If i get a 48hr time I'll probally tear my entire head clean off my neck!!!!!!!
I feel for ya, I've got 3 emeralds already and waiting on my fourth... Lichen and crystal is all I've been using

mattpen29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
with the breeding of lichen and crystal, I got one 24 hour egg so far, and i got a quake and cactus egg. is it stupid rare for an emerald to pop up? whats the egg look like?

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Including the Emerald, Butterfly, Dodo, Current, Plasma, and Panlong I count 50 dragons currently available. Then I count 7 expired dragons: Love, Leap Year, Clover, Bloom, Sakura, Bone, and Reindeer ( it sounds like most, if not all of these dragons will be available again - I'm guessing starting in mid/ late Oct. with the Bone Dragon). If these numbers are off or if I am missing anything let me know...

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues with the New I-pad running slower and lagging since the new update, especially when trying to move quickly from habitat to habitat to collect coins?

Most reactions

Latest posts