What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long we have to get the Emerald, Butterfly, Dodo, current, and Plasma dragons? I know Panlong is till the end of the year...

I am trying to figure out what is priority to be breeding right now!!

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Does anyone know how long we have to get the Emerald, Butterfly, Dodo, current, and Plasma dragons? I know Panlong is till the end of the year...

I am trying to figure out what is priority to be breeding right now!!

All those but butterfly and emerald are permanent

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you tell me when they will no longer be avail? I want both of them SOOOO bad!! But I never have luck with rares... Heck I still don't have Panlong or even a dang Frostfire!! :/ and most my other rares I only have 1 of and not breeding pairs..

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think quake and lichen would work as well for emerald?

Crap, now I know why it was a bad idea selling of the pairs I had that wasn't rare... Had my breeding island stuck with a 48hrs, but now I've used my gems to speed it up. The sun will be a very nice displayed egg!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Can you tell me when they will no longer be avail? I want both of them SOOOO bad!! But I never have luck with rares... Heck I still don't have Panlong or even a dang Frostfire!! :/ and most my other rares I only have 1 of and not breeding pairs..

The wizard said that the emerald dragon will be available for 1 month, it was introduced on may18, so probably until june18. The butterfly dragon was introduce on may9, but no words from the wizard when it will be gone.

GC id: kryp2n8

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nooooooo, just got another 48 hrs!!!! But if it's a rainbow, I will use it, sell of a earth or cold habitat..

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
The wizard said that the emerald dragon will be available for 1 month, it was introduced on may18, so probably until june18. The butterfly dragon was introduce on may9, but no words from the wizard when it will be gone.

I think on the other hand it will be until may 31:th, so it's one month like may, June, July etc.

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
........................................................breaking news.................................................................
............new dragon.......the emerald dragon with the gem stone island..........

Can only be bred by crystal dragon and lichen dragon

Attachments

• image-2704024053.jpg
    image-2704024053.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 373
  • image-1277782589.jpg
    image-1277782589.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,137
Last edited:

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does is really matter which dragon u put on the left and which on the right when breeding?? Also can you breed the Emerald Or Butterfly dragon in the regular breeding cave or does it have to be on the Epic Breeding Cave?

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Dragonworld!
I'm new in the Forum (sorry for my english if it terrible). I'm playing Dragonvale now quite a time, the only thing i don't get is how you can take a look on other islands. If i choose the random-option i always land on the same three islands and they never change...?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Emerald Eric said:
Does is really matter which dragon u put on the left and which on the right when breeding?? Also can you breed the Emerald Or Butterfly dragon in the regular breeding cave or does it have to be on the Epic Breeding Cave?

It does not matter which side, but my 3 emerald i got it with lichen on the left, crystal on right. And i breed it in breeding cave, coz when i breed it in EBC i got 2 sun which is 48hrs and i don't need any more sun, moon or rainbow. :)

gypsy_purple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JnNnE said:
Wow, Lucky me for once!

Emerald dragon, first try on the EBI with Lichen on the left and Mountain on the right 31 hrs yaaaay

Congrats I'm going to try that now :)

Kathy

Most reactions

Latest posts