What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any pictures of what the upgraded breeding cave and epic breeding island look like somewhere? I like the way they look now, so I don't necessarily want to upgrade until I know what they look like. Well, and besides that I don't usually buy gems and I'm not sure I can save enough to upgrade.

Here you go Mom2Two.

Enchanted Breeding Cave
97f1a952.jpg

Epic Breeding Sanctuary.
628952ce.jpg

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you report spam? Does anyone know. . .

If you ever need to report a post, you just press the little triangle with the exclamation mark towards the bottom left hand side of a post under the member details (assuming you are using the web version).
If you are using the iPF app it's easy too. Just press the little blue downwards arrow in the top right of the post in question, then choose "Report".

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate copycat games now they have one called dragon story can't people be original anymore? Ugh dumb copycats :mad:

There's being a copycat, then there is just blatantly ripping off every idea! I honestly can't believe what they've done here. It's more or less a clone, and not even a very good one. Surely BFS lawyers will be on top of this one?

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Well for those who wanted a new habitat, I would consider the new gem island as one. I just collected a party hat from it. I wonder why BFS didn't market it as habitat. You cannot add decoration to it:eek:

Yes the gem island can be viewed as 4 habitats, but this doesn't really help us in terms of wanting more of the main ones as we can only put gem dragons in there and will have to wait a year for one of each.

Personally, i really wanted the option for more main habitats as the specials taking up one each means you don't really get many with the current limit.

I also really wanted this upgrade to raise the top level as so many of us are stuck at 30 with nothing to do but try and raise the inordinate amount of cash needed to feed the dragons to get the gold shrines.

This upgrade feels like they've concentrated more on trying to entice people into spending money.......

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
There's being a copycat, then there is just blatantly ripping off every idea! I honestly can't believe what they've done here. It's more or less a clone, and not even a very good one. Surely BFS lawyers will be on top of this one?

Prob not bc tiny monsters is basically the same exact thing as dragonvale besides instead of dragons they use actual animals. Basic dv idea just touched up and changed a bit nothing dv conpany can do same with about dragon story. thats like someone making a toothbrush then someone else taking there toothbrush idea and making it one of the automatic ones. Same basic idea but its still different thats how movies and songs are made and everything else in this world. Off of someone elses ideas

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, seriously people have got to stop the madness and be original.

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prob not bc tiny monsters is basically the same exact thing as dragonvale besides instead of dragons they use actual animals. Basic dv idea just touched up and changed a bit nothing dv conpany can do same with about dragon story. thats like someone making a toothbrush then someone else taking there toothbrush idea and making it one of the automatic ones. Same basic idea but its still different thats how movies and songs are made and everything else in this world. Off of someone elses ideas
True but it shows that they lack skill cause it's just a blatant copy

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
True but it shows that they lack skill cause it's just a blatant copy

Yes that is true. But im trying it out now just to see what its like since it got brought up its not good like dv. But the expanding part is just like farmville u just pick a patch of area so big and it expands that one part like a little 4x4 square amd stuff. But the breeding is the same besides u pay to breed the dragons. Everything is WAY CHEAPER and u need some special guy to lvl it up to an adult after the dragon has hit lvl 7. But no game is as good as the original the companys that copy other games just do it hoping u play there game and purchase stuff on it

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Here you go Mom2Two.

Enchanted Breeding Cave

Epic Breeding Sanctuary.

So nice , I love the look , I'm going to save up somehow

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
e2f79b5b.jpg

Just saw this on a friend's island. Something to look forward to when we collect all 12 gem dragons. He just has the emerald now, but you get the idea behind the design. Really cute! :p

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After many failed attempt with lichen+crystal, i make it look younger, then on the 2nd tries i got the emerald. :D i know it has nothing to do with young or old and level, just a sheer luck. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Yes I know. I was sharing there was a party hat to collect on this gem "island" when visiting. Actually it was your islands I was visiting.

I didn't know we're friends. :D sorry forgot your GCID. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I hate copycat games now they have one called dragon story can't people be original anymore? Ugh dumb copycats :mad:

Yeah it's 95% copied, 5% new idea. Just tried it, what i like from them is that you can communicate with your friends thru a guest/log book when visiting their island. That's what i'm wishing before that BFS should add. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts