What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Not being gnarky at all. Using the word "extinct" should have suggested I was Very Definitely Laughing.

Sorry, just that it came across that way. Thats why i hate texting. Can be taken the wrong way :)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I hate copycat games now they have one called dragon story can't people be original anymore? Ugh dumb copycats :mad:

Whats it about?

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Well for those who wanted a new habitat, I would consider the new gem island as one. I just collected a party hat from it. I wonder why BFS didn't market it as habitat. You cannot add decoration to it:eek:

How have ppl already collected party hats? I thought it took 1 week to earn a gem?

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How have ppl already collected party hats? I thought it took 1 week to earn a gem?

Collecting party hats when visiting friends islands. The party hats are always above a habitat. If there is no habitats and a empty island, there will not be a hat to collect. There was a party hat on one of the gem "island"' which I would consider it as a gem habitat. :)

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently crystal + lichen breeds emerald

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I blew through my stash of 100 plus gems and no emerald lol. All my luck with the past two releases has ended. On the bright side I will have a rainbow egg to display since I already have 4 of those from other "mistakes" lol

I am going to keep up with the lichten ang crystal and have fun since we have a couple weeks to get this one. Thanks for all the info guys and girls especially on the bc upgrades I will skip those.

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Collecting party hats when visiting friends islands. The party hats are always above a habitat. If there is no habitats and a empty island, there will not be a hat to collect. There was a party hat on one of the gem "island"' which I would consider it as a gem habitat. :)

It is a gem island containing 4 gem habitat. They make it looks like the island is faraway that's why the island is small and even the level10 emerald dragon look small. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
I feel your frustration. I've tried 6 times so far for the Emerald and got 2 of the dreaded crystals (24hr breed), 2 mountains (14 hrs), a tree (14 hrs) and a moss (12 hrs).
It is always worse when the failures are long breeds that also sell for a low amount.

But if the game gave us everything we wanted straight off, it wouldn't have the same appeal... So we will all keep trying.

When the emerald first came out I got four 24hrs in a row then a bunch of 14hrs

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a gem island containing 4 gem habitat. They make it looks like the island is faraway that's why the island is small and even the level10 emerald dragon look small. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

Yes I know. I was sharing there was a party hat to collect on this gem "island" when visiting. Actually it was your islands I was visiting.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I blew through my stash of 100 plus gems and no emerald lol. All my luck with the past two releases has ended. On the bright side I will have a rainbow egg to display since I already have 4 of those from other "mistakes" lol

I am going to keep up with the lichten ang crystal and have fun since we have a couple weeks to get this one. Thanks for all the info guys and girls especially on the bc upgrades I will skip those.

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

I believe the wizards posted 1 month from release the emerald dragon will be in the market. So you have a few weeks to hunt for it. :).

Mom2Two

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any pictures of what the upgraded breeding cave and epic breeding island look like somewhere? I like the way they look now, so I don't necessarily want to upgrade until I know what they look like. Well, and besides that I don't usually buy gems and I'm not sure I can save enough to upgrade.

Most reactions

Latest posts