What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When does the update begin ?
I can't wait for the Pearl !!

Game Center ID : Pryptonic Storm8 ID : Synchronizex

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
BREAKING NEWS !

BFS have just announced a new gemstone island and gem based dragons are coming soon. Best of all, these new dragons actually EARN you gems! I can't wait!

Someone had posted this idea ages ago! Good to know BFS is reading our threads!

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Now that the gemstone island and gem dragon is coming out soon, we can expect new gemstone dragon every month. :D

For May, it is expected that there will be an Emerald Dragon, while June, there will be a Pearl Dragon. You can look up your birthstone month to see which once you will want to keep an eye out for but here’s a short list.

January-Garnet
February-Amethyst
March-Aquamarine
April-Diamond
May-Emerald
June -Pearl
July-Ruby
August-Peridot
September-Sapphire
October-Tourmaline/Opal
November-Topaz/Citrine
December-Tanzanite/Zircon/Turquoise

GC id: kryp2n8

Will they be limited?

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*tap* tap tap tap... *tap* tap tap tap... *tap* tap tap tap...

(^thats my fingernails on the table)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also that means were probably gonna get more habitats to hold the gem dragons which I can't wait for. Then new decorations and everything:) just what this kids been waiting for.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
BREAKING NEWS !

BFS have just announced a new gemstone island and gem based dragons are coming soon. Best of all, these new dragons actually EARN you gems! I can't wait!

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 or anyone, when the update is released please send me a PM please so that I will know its just in case I'm offline. Thanks and Breed on!!!!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
The wait is the killer, but I hope it's fast and the dragons are not limited

I get the feeling that they will be limited and they will replace the holiday dragons. I hope that isn't the case, but we won't know till they come out.

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get the feeling that they will be limited and they will replace the holiday dragons. I hope that isn't the case, but we won't know till they come out.
I hope and don't think they'd replace the holiday dragons since they can make so many different ones for each holiday

Most reactions

Latest posts