What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive got a question will the Sakura and the bloom dragon come back next year

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to get a blue fire dragon. I hear that a fire dragon and any cold hybrid should work. Does this include the lichen (plant/cold)? There are quick fail times but I have yet to breed a blue fire. Has anyone found this combination successful in breeding a blue fire, or should I try storm instead?

Thanks in advance!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
I am trying to get a blue fire dragon. I hear that a fire dragon and any cold hybrid should work. Does this include the lichen (plant/cold)? There are quick fail times but I have yet to breed a blue fire. Has anyone found this combination successful in breeding a blue fire, or should I try storm instead?

Thanks in advance!

I have not heard if this combo is successful, try it. You never know you may get lucky!

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:

Noone really knows what has to come.for next year. We just gotta wait and see. But for some of u, you are hoping for it and for others it doesnt matter bc they already have two. But for u that dont have it I hope it comes back next year same for any other seasonal dragon. I think they may tho, just bc there are new dragonvalers all the time so it will help them get the dragons too.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:

I have been hoping that all the seasonal dragons for next year will be different, like a ghost or zombie dragon instead of bone, or a lepricon dragon instead of clover, howevery first we need mor habitats to fit em in, however I only hope this since I already have 2 of very seasonal dragon so far but for bloom and Sakura they said "can't get one still next year" on the message so most likely I think they will

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone who has all 6 islands tell me their max number of habitats they can have? When you click on visitors it sometimes says "more islands would allow more space for dragons" so I'm wondering if your number of islands effects habitats, I currently don't have the last island since I have no need for it until I get more habitats since 5 islands is Enough room right now.

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone who has all 6 islands tell me their max number of habitats they can have? When you click on visitors it sometimes says "more islands would allow more space for dragons" so I'm wondering if your number of islands effects habitats, I currently don't have the last island since I have no need for it until I get more habitats since 5 islands is Enough room right now.

Currently, we can have a max of 29 habitats and 6 islands at Level 30.. hope BFS increases the number of habitats and player levels soon..

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Currently, we can have a max of 29 habitats and 6 islands at Level 30.. hope BFS increases the number of habitats and player levels soon..

Thanks

FrizzleChicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now, if you have a pair of limited-time dragons, can you continue to breed them after their "expiration" date?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FrizzleChicken said:
Now, if you have a pair of limited-time dragons, can you continue to breed them after their "expiration" date?

Yes you can, but you have to use pairs to breed them. you would have to use love+love to get another love.

Charley6138

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If BF doesn't want to give us more habitats, please consider "huge" habitats. We can get 3 sizes of treat farm, why not 3 size s of habitat? The ones that house 3 dragons could jump to 5, and the ones that hold 4 could jump to 6. Want to take a vote?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charley6138 said:
If BF doesn't want to give us more habitats, please consider "huge" habitats. We can get 3 sizes of treat farm, why not 3 size s of habitat? The ones that house 3 dragons could jump to 5, and the ones that hold 4 could jump to 6. Want to take a vote?

Good idea!

Most reactions

Latest posts