What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Finally bred a breeding pair 2 days apart. Kept on with Earth and Chrome as I hadn't seen yr post. Thanks for the support. Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yay! Glad it finally worked for you

Steffany_W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my second Sakura!!! Took a few days in the EBI and a ridiculously frustrating amount of stupid trees...but I got it!

GC ID: Steffany_W

Rlinx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Congrats. I just got my second with flower/tree. But I always just switch the order randomly.

I am really trying to get the dodo, but no luck with the chrome/earth

Thank you. I am having no luck with Dodo as well.But I am over the moon now I got myself one moon dragon's egg and maybe another one on the way!!
Hope you'll get your Dodo dragon soon. :)

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My very first rare dragon is in the park

Attachments

• image-3074244449.jpg
    image-3074244449.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,284

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not fair I been trying and trying to get a Sakura dragon for 2 weeks non stop and yet nothing

BaileyandI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched but cannot find a reference as to the color of the dodo egg. If someone would enlighten me, I would appreciate it. Thank you

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BaileyandI said:
I have searched but cannot find a reference as to the color of the dodo egg. If someone would enlighten me, I would appreciate it. Thank you

Looking at the colours and patterns of the eggs, I would expect a brown egg with the air symbol on it?

If you look at the other air combos, when air is the first element in the result you get the purple colour (as with sonic, willow and sandstorm) but when it is second you get the air symbol on the colour of the other element (as with fog and snow).

I can't give an accurate answer though as I've not succeeded with getting one yet!!

Been parked at level 30 for ever.....

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rlinx said:
Thank you. I am having no luck with Dodo as well.But I am over the moon now I got myself one moon dragon's egg and maybe another one on the way!!
Hope you'll get your Dodo dragon soon. :)

Ah man a moon is the dragon I wanted the most sense I started playing but so far I have two suns. It is a little frustrating because right before I bred my second sun I was deliberating changing the time but decided not to. The POOF the very next time I bred my litchen and storm I had 48 hours. I was so upset. Now my time is always between 7 pm an 7 am. Its funny actually because another game I have keeps yelling at me for time cheating, but hey, dragonvale came first

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
Looking at the colours and patterns of the eggs, I would expect a brown egg with the air symbol on it?

If you look at the other air combos, when air is the first element in the result you get the purple colour (as with sonic, willow and sandstorm) but when it is second you get the air symbol on the colour of the other element (as with fog and snow).

I can't give an accurate answer though as I've not succeeded with getting one yet!!

I do believe you are right

Attachments

• image-215643748.jpg
    image-215643748.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 677

BaileyandI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:

Thank you thank you. I have my first Dodo. Now I have all the dragons and all of the islands. Yippee. Waiting for the levels to increase.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:

Great job! I love all the help we are giving each other!

Most reactions

Latest posts