What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my very first rare dragon which is ......... Wait for it ............. A SUN dragon yea

Attachments

• image-1742935240.jpg
    image-1742935240.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,568
  • image-435895348.jpg
    image-435895348.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:

m1ssy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
My dragon vale won't load , anyone else having the same problem ?? Or know hownto fix , I've restarted iPad , Internet , closed it and opened , updated and re downloaded it and nothing :(

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithS.A (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

Delete the app (keep the data in the the GC) and reinstall it. Should work.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
Oh boo on the fountain. I bought one and planned to buy more :(

Maybe they clean out the place to get more space for a super update?

I think the air around the islands could contain at least one more islands, or what do you else think? And, I think it would be super if there would be a larger habitat that could hold more dragons and cash. Maybe a whole island, with 25 dragons on it? Can't wait for an update anyway...

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Maybe they clean out the place to get more space for a super update?

I think the air around the islands could contain at least one more islands, or what do you else think? And, I think it would be super if there would be a larger habitat that could hold more dragons and cash. Maybe a whole island, with 25 dragons on it? Can't wait for an update anyway...

We should be due for an update sooner then later I would think. I like the idea of a 25 dragon island... Nothing but rainbows

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
We should be due for an update sooner then later I would think. I like the idea of a 25 dragon island... Nothing but rainbows

Or panlongs, they are worth more because it can be more than 10...

Yazelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with the thread but can someone please help me with getting a Dodo & Steel. Please :)

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Would love to see an update before I'm 'parked' at lvl30. Need to keep up the momentum ;)

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never really get more than one of the same dragon unles it's a holiday or rare or makes good money like panlong or bluefire, should I - I am hoping for that in new update they add a lot more habitats, I know a lot of people want more islands but I don't even have 6 sixth one yet-I just don't need it, if I had more habitats I would.
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days I have been very busy can't wait for summer, For FREEDOM

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I never really get more than one of the same dragon unles it's a holiday or rare or makes good money like panlong or bluefire, should I - I am hoping for that in new update they add a lot more habitats, I know a lot of people want more islands but I don't even have 6 sixth one yet-I just don't need it, if I had more habitats I would.
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days I have been very busy can't wait for summer, For FREEDOM

I was just wondering where you have been. Summer is right around the corner. We are all hoping for a new update soon.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I was just wondering where you have been. Summer is right around the corner. We are all hoping for a new update soon.

Just ya know, homework, essays, reports, math- aw I hate math....

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tanaco said:
I got many Dodo dragons with Earth & Blazing. Try Earth and ANY Air hybrid. It will work eventually

And all of my Sakura dragons were bred with Tree & Flower. Lots of Lava dragons also, but 6 Sakura with this combo!

Finally bred a breeding pair 2 days apart. Kept on with Earth and Chrome as I hadn't seen yr post. Thanks for the support. Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions