What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 panalongs in both breeding camps, luck is on my side ... Just a few rainbows and I will have an ulti island mwahahaha

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithS.A (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately the egg turns out to be Lava.. Oh wells, there was no harm in trying. I still have my 2 Sakura's so I'm not complaining. Just wanted to see if you could get one out of one Sakura and one of the three element dragons for those who have only successfully had one Sakura dragon. Happy breeding everyone :D

Attachments

• image-2167646786.jpg
    image-2167646786.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 371

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a great feeling! Congrats!

Thanks! Sure is.

Just need about6 each of mines and panlogs.

Once I'm all silver, I'm going to do a bit of a clean up and breed a few more blooms and sakuras. That will let me sell some of my duplicates of the more common breeds. Fingers still crossed that the next new dragon is a 3+ element that includes metal.

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder is there going to be a sakura dragon for the 2 weeks next year

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For anyone who needs sakura still while its still out try plant dragon & lava dragon or tree dragon & fire dragon

Yazelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did they remove the fountain? I went to buy another and it wasn't in my market

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whatisk said:
Fountain is gone in mine too. Bloom is no longer under eggs either. Sakura is still there though...

Will have to wait for next year

Most reactions

Latest posts