What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Rlinx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yayyy!!!i finally got my sakura dragon! Been trying with TREE + FLOWER over 10 times without luck, but as soon as I changed the order, I got it.
So happy!, ;)

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting my fist rare dragon it say 48 hours so yea it could be a sun a moon or rainbow but I was trying to get a bloom caus it's ending date it's tomorrow but I ain't got one but ill wait till next spring and I'm still trying to get a Sakura

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rlinx said:
Yayyy!!!i finally got my sakura dragon! Been trying with TREE + FLOWER over 10 times without luck, but as soon as I changed the order, I got it.
So happy!, ;)

Congrats. I just got my second with flower/tree. But I always just switch the order randomly.

I am really trying to get the dodo, but no luck with the chrome/earth

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:
I'm getting my fist rare dragon it say 48 hours so yea it could be a sun a moon or rainbow but I was trying to get a bloom caus it's ending date it's tomorrow but I ain't got one but ill wait till next spring and I'm still trying to get a Sakura

Congrats on your first rare!!!! Keep trying for the bloom you never know!

Lala23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think having more visitors increases your chances of getting rare dragons. Maybe that's why it's only high for short periods at a time. I got a panlong, moon, and blue fire back to back while my visitors numbered like 110. Now that they number only about 50, I've had absolutely no luck in getting rare dragons.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lala23 said:
I think having more visitors increases your chances of getting rare dragons. Maybe that's why it's only high for short periods at a time. I got a panlong, moon, and blue fire back to back while my visitors numbered like 110. Now that they number only about 50, I've had absolutely no luck in getting rare dragons.

Not sure about that, my daily average visitor count is 33 and I have all the dragons. Some came easier then others.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying for a full rainbow and panalong account it will look awesome and will turnover some ridiculous amounts of moola

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithS.A (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
I'm trying for a full rainbow and panalong account it will look awesome and will turnover some ridiculous amounts of moola

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithS.A (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

Good luck!

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems loading the game? When I'm trying, it's just flash rapidly and wont load...

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my dodo dragon on the first try with Earth + Chrome :) so happy and it's true about breeding the Sakura with either a Plant, Earth or Fire element dragon. Just put together my Sakura and Tree dragon and got a 10hr incubation time straight up :).

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faellen said:
Got my dodo dragon on the first try with Earth + Chrome :) so happy and it's true about breeding the Sakura with either a Plant, Earth or Fire element dragon. Just put together my Sakura and Tree dragon and got a 10hr incubation time straight up :).

Be warned... It could still be a lava but fingers crossed its a Sakura!!

Most reactions