What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
For some people this is a hard one to get, almost as hard as the rares...try these combos

Air / Mud
Air / Mountain
Panlong / Air

Good luck and check out the breeding guide in the DV forum

Tried air/mountain (in the order, air left, mountain right) and got a 14hour incubation time. Don't know of any "normal" dragons taking 14 hours, most of them are 8hours max. Any clue as to what it might be?

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faellen said:
Tried air/mountain (in the order, air left, mountain right) and got a 14hour incubation time. Don't know of any "normal" dragons taking 14 hours, most of them are 8hours max. Any clue as to what it might be?

Then again mountains take 14 hours so it will probably just be another mountain -.-

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mp meyer i think your ideas on dragons are really good now im looking.forward to seeing if they add them.. Hopefully they do:) same with everyone elses.dragon ideas

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faellen said:
Then again mountains take 14 hours so it will probably just be another mountain -.-

Blooms are 14 hours I believe, but most likely a mountain. Keep trying it took me over 20 tries for my first and then my second was back to back after my first... It's frustrating. I'm chasing the dodo dragon right now.

Another tip switch the order, try another combo..sorry it's really just luck

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faellen said:

It's a mountain x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Blooms are 14 hours I believe, but most likely a mountain. Keep trying it took me over 20 tries for my first and then my second was back to back after my first... It's frustrating. I'm chasing the dodo dragon right now.

Another tip switch the order, try another combo..sorry it's really just luck

Bloom is 13 hours fleur x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faellen said:

Faellen, I too had a lot of difficulties with Sandstorm (as most did). I can suggest Air and Iron. I got two Sandstorms with this pair in a rather short time. Failure times are also short and profitable. Good luck!

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Maybe in the future..what kind would you want?

A dragon with high income for the metal habitats. A " camouflage " dragon, industrial but plantlike!

Someone said they want an Earth-dragon, as the planet, can't you use the name Tellus in English? (the Latin word).

gabriela299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
There are some people who think I'm a dodo lol..I'm going to try some other combos, if I'm successful I will happily share them

I can't find a dodo dragon my list what is this about??? How long do incubation time??

GCID: gabriela299

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gabriela299 said:
I can't find a dodo dragon my list what is this about??? How long do incubation time??

GCID: gabriela299

It's 16 hours, shhhh don't tell anyone but it's a secret dragon...I have yet to be lucky enough to breed one..

Last edited:

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
It's 16 hours, shhhh don't tell anyone but it's a secret dragon...I have yet to be lucky enough to breed one..

I did, first atempt in the breeding island. Cold and earth. I did try the same combo like 6 time in the cave first though.. And yes, I bought a sack of gems and spent them all. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got a dodo dragon using chrome and earth. :) check out my island, its in the air habitat and a baby dodo in my nursery island. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
I did, first atempt in the breeding island. Cold and earth. I did try the same combo like 6 time in the cave first though.. And yes, I bought a sack of gems and spent them all. :)

Spoken like true DV'er....some times instant gratification is the only way when it comes to those dare dragons :)

Most reactions

Latest posts