What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
Bred a bloom (plant cold lightning) with a lava (fire earth) and got a 24-hr breed time. What are the 24-hr dragons? Is there an updated list out there with the breed times and parental elements?

The only special dragons I have are sun and bloom, so I am hoping for anything worth my time at this point.

It's probably the crystal dragon. Congrats!

The other rare is a moon and it's a 48 hour breed time

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bred a 48 hr dragon using Seaweed & Bloom. Anyone else try this combo? I am hoping it's a Rainbow, as it's the only one my son still needs, but it might be a Moon based on the time I put them in the cave. He's got 5 Moon already, so fingers crossed its a Rainbow!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bred a 48 hr dragon using Seaweed & Bloom. Anyone else try this combo? I am hoping it's a Rainbow, as it's the only one my son still needs, but it might be a Moon based on the time I put them in the cave. He's got 5 Moon already, so fingers crossed its a Rainbow!

I have not used this combo, but it sounds like it could be a rainbow, mainly because you used seaweed...let us know. Check the breeding guide thread maybe someone else has used that combo before.

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fingers crossed that you get your Rainbow. The Moons are lovely but it sounds like you are overrun with them! Your 48 hours could well be a Rainbow but the elements in the mix are significant. If cold and lightening are included, as they are with Bloom, it can produce any of the rares. As you say, time of day does seem to be a factor in getting Suns and Moons though (day and night respectively).

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It sounds like it could be a rainbow. I got 18 moons before I finally got my first sun. So I know all about the moon thing lol.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tanaco said:

Hey tanaco, if it turns out not to be a rainbow, try flower and storm. Got both my little beauties with that combo. Will watch with interest.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey tanaco, if it turns out not to be a rainbow, try flower and storm. Got both my little beauties with that combo. Will watch with interest.

Yeah and if not have you tried the mud blazing yet or fog and lava I also got my first rainbow from flower ice so there's a few to keep you busy on the hunt for the colourful guy x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. I caught a princess!!

image-3002884295.jpg

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
He Kim,

The gem tree replenishes every 24 hours and plus some. I sync the competition to gem tree gifts, therefore I know it has been exactly 24 hrs. As there has been time the gems do not reload and I will need to do a complete shutoff and reboot to force the gems reload. It's a pet peeve of mine with the game. Good luck and happy breeding!

S.

Thanks Segbert. Gems reload ok, but names are often blanked out. I have tried shutting down iPad and restarting, and it minimises the number of names unavailable, but some are still blanked out. Cheers, Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DragonGranny said:
Mine was the party hats also. I wouldn't touch them because I thought the people would think I took some of their
Money.

On a side note, I finally reached level 30. Really happy. If someone wants to look at my islands (hint, hint Brooklyn) to see if I am setting them up correctly to try to get the most cash, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Well done, dragon granny. I had same problem as a beginner. Missed out on oodles of cash. Kim

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, Happy news!! Out of frustation and a thought to myself as the last try for Bloom, i tried switching Cactus/Storm and tried Storm13 x Cactus11 in the EBI.. Boom, my first 13 Hr breeding.. With happiness filled in my heart and my mind thinking about "speeding the breeding" to get a second 13 Hr selfishly, i used 13 gems to speed up the breeding and try the same combo again.. Boooom, second 13Hr on the EBI with the same combo :)
Now, to continue for the Rainbow Hunt and the Shrine grind..

It's great. I love these dragons. Kim

Most reactions

Latest posts